Black Crowes will be in town, but who...

Black Crowes will be in town, but who knows what to expect

There are 5 comments on the Desert Sun story from Oct 5, 2006, titled Black Crowes will be in town, but who knows what to expect. In it, Desert Sun reports that:

The Black Crowes fly into Cabazon Sunday, Oct. 8, for a concert at Key Club. But there's no telling what they'll play.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Desert Sun.

BC Fan

Cerritos, CA

#1 Oct 9, 2006
I was at the show. No more Mark Ford and Weird Ole Ed. But the band absolutely rocked hard and pushed out "The SONG" once again for everyone to enjoy. I was on the floor directly infont of New Guitarist Paul Stacey. Who rocked harder than Mark Ford Ever has. Paul is the producer from Chris's Solo Project and you could tell he is just as much a part of "THE SONG" as Chris and Rich create the journey from pen to paper to my ears. In the middle of the set they broke out with "Sometimes Salvation" Wich is one of my favorites of all time. My Morning song went off into a Steve Gorman Killer drum solo that came back around. No intimate accoustic though. But every thing was better than ever. The Crowes are Beautiful.
Peace.
Markus
Crowes Fan

Hopewell, VA

#2 Jul 14, 2007
I know I'm a dime short and a day late but my wife and I went to a few shows last summer and they were awesome! I miss Mark and Ed too but the band plays on. We have a few shows coming up this summer in VA and we are pumped. My wife and I are always talking about how most people think of Shake your money maker when they think of the Crowes and how much they are missing out on. Oh well there loss! Keep on groovin BC Fan! Don't forget to light up the Nag Champa for us!
black bootie

Miami, FL

#3 Aug 30, 2007
I wants ta phuks dat skinny whit boy singer up in dat band
Patti Moe

Jeffersonville, OH

#5 Aug 31, 2007
HAHAHAHAHA! Me too black bootie!
M Johnson

UK

#6 Sep 12, 2007
Hi,

Can anyone tell me when the Crowes will next be playing in England? Would love to see tham again?
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kate Hudson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kate Hudson reveals derriere at Versace, Portma... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Fordress 1
News Owen Wilson's drug hell (Aug '07) Jan '14 Tasha 3
News Is 'Something Borrowed' One of the Worst Movies... (May '11) Dec '12 Judy zavitz 2
News Kate Hudson takes on action thriller 'Everly' (Feb '12) Feb '12 matthew zip 75754 1
News You'll want to keep Something Borrowed (Dec '11) Dec '11 matthew zip 75754 1
Kate Hudson nude ! (Apr '11) Jun '11 Kate Hudson 2
News Review: What's worse than an unromantic romance... (May '11) May '11 Acting White 3
More from around the web