UCLA Chancellor Gene D. Block To Be I...

UCLA Chancellor Gene D. Block To Be Inaugurated Tuesday

There are 1 comment on the KNBC Los Angeles story from May 13, 2008, titled UCLA Chancellor Gene D. Block To Be Inaugurated Tuesday. In it, KNBC Los Angeles reports that:

Gene D. Block will be inaugurated as UCLA 's chancellor Tuesday in a ceremony at Royce Hall , more than 21 months after being appointed to the job.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNBC Los Angeles.

Dan Heuchert

Charlottesville, VA

#1 May 14, 2008
All of Mr. Block's former colleagues at the University of Virginia wish him the best of luck in his new role. He's a great guy; UCLA made a super choice.

(Just FYI there is no chancellor position at the University of Virginia. There is a president, a position which has been filled for over a decade by John T. Casteen III. Mr. Block was a very fine vice president and provost, however.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: What it means to be black ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 USA Today 1
News Abdul-Jabbar Shares Thoughts on Racial Relation... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Speaks Out Against Islamoph... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Marie-Luise_J 4
News Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: In this crucial election, ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Synque 9
News Abdul-Jabbar tangles with Trump: Who's got game? (Sep '15) Sep '15 USA Today 1
News Armstrong, Wonder Join Anti-Cancer Telethon (Aug '10) Aug '10 The Hero 1
News Earvin "Magic" Johnson speaks to business group... (Apr '10) Apr '10 wtf 3
More from around the web