Basketball great Kareem Abdul-Jabber ...

Basketball great Kareem Abdul-Jabber discloses he has leukemia

There are 7 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Nov 10, 2009, titled Basketball great Kareem Abdul-Jabber discloses he has leukemia. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Lakers legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar disclosed he suffers from a rare form of leukemia, but said his long-term prognosis is very good.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Jack

Twentynine Palms, CA

#1 Nov 10, 2009
Cool payback suck's ! I remember asking him for an autograph, at LAX when i was a kid. He was my idol. He looked down at me right in my eye's. " No, then someone else will want one". Glad to hear. Now change your name back to Lew Alcinder.
R U Serious

Long Beach, CA

#2 Nov 10, 2009
Jack wrote:
Cool payback suck's ! I remember asking him for an autograph, at LAX when i was a kid. He was my idol. He looked down at me right in my eye's. " No, then someone else will want one". Glad to hear. Now change your name back to Lew Alcinder.
Really, right into your eye's, WOW? I'm sure he contracted Leukemia because he wouldn't give you an autograph. Sounds like the traumatic experience it made you stupid for life.
Jack

Twentynine Palms, CA

#3 Nov 10, 2009
R U Serious wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, right into your eye's, WOW? I'm sure he contracted Leukemia because he wouldn't give you an autograph. Sounds like the traumatic experience it made you stupid for life.
No really, it just made me think he was a POS. I think i was 10. Yes im a complete loser, idiot because of it! LMAO. Keep your panties on. It's just an opinion. Everybody has them, most meaning little to other's!
Biff

Fullerton, CA

#4 Nov 10, 2009
Jack you're are not a bright individual!
Jose Luis Wilmington

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#5 Nov 10, 2009
God is not mocked.....You can't do wrong and get by. Immorality ALWAYS catches up with you....

Maybe is ill gotten millions will save him?

OR

Maybe his muslim god will save him?

He sure wasn't a roll model for young people...
westsidejesse

Long Beach, CA

#7 Nov 10, 2009
Lakers Legend!! Remember him in the movie Airplane? hahaha...good luck with your battle Kareem! Stay strong!
Steve

San Pedro, CA

#8 Nov 10, 2009
I have heard from some of the top UCLA donors that Kareem was a very selfish man. "I gave enough to UCLA when I played here."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: What it means to be black ... Nov '16 USA Today 1
News Abdul-Jabbar Shares Thoughts on Racial Relation... Oct '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Speaks Out Against Islamoph... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Marie-Luise_J 4
News Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: In this crucial election, ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Synque 9
News Abdul-Jabbar tangles with Trump: Who's got game? (Sep '15) Sep '15 USA Today 1
News Armstrong, Wonder Join Anti-Cancer Telethon (Aug '10) Aug '10 The Hero 1
News Earvin "Magic" Johnson speaks to business group... (Apr '10) Apr '10 wtf 3
More from around the web