"Mrs. Corporate" gives up chaos for h...

"Mrs. Corporate" gives up chaos for her dream

There are 1 comment on the www.middletownpress.com story from Jan 10, 2008, titled "Mrs. Corporate" gives up chaos for her dream. In it, www.middletownpress.com reports that:

After 14 years as a self-proclaimed, die-hard "Mrs. Corporate," Bruna Verna realized there was something wrong.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.middletownpress.com.

“Yes. We. Can.”

Since: Dec 07

Haddam

#1 Jan 19, 2008
Because I am not writing a news article here, I can insert an editorial comment or two.

I think it is such a shame that there was support for this woman, but only one or two people showed up to express it. It seems to me, Durham residents should share their support as much and as quickly as they share their disapproval.
Because that was not the case in this woman's efforts, the Townspeople of Durham allowed decisions to be made by a handful of people who spoke for the town whose opinions may or may not been accurately presented. If there had been people present who were in support of this, the outcome might have been different.
In my opinion, the people who spoke against this woman's proposal, came into the room with extremely hateful expressions. They sat in the back of the room uttering various expletives that I could clearly hear and they were simply mean. Their attitudes were ugly.
These are the people whose opinions shaped the decision of the PZC and who represented the Townspeople.
I doubt, if the residents of Durham were aware of the ugliness that sat in the corner of that room, they would be pleased. The attitude these people exhibited was simply hateful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In the steps of ancestors: Eagle Wings dancers ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Cancer Cluster 1
News Assisted suicide case puts Kane in national med... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Alex Jones N for Pot 5
News Kane won't defend Pa. in gay-marriage suit, sou... (Jul '13) Jul '13 nhjeff 11
News WWE Elimination Chamber 2012 preview, predictio... (Mar '12) Mar '12 butt 1
News Two former employees plead guilty in Kane abuse... (Oct '09) Oct '09 one who escaped 2
News Kane prosecutor to leave after two decades (Jan '09) Jan '09 D Rofelle 1
News Kane-based soldiers may be deployed in Middle East (Dec '08) Dec '08 Sua Sponte 2
More from around the web