Rey Mysterio Suffers Bicep Injury

Rey Mysterio Suffers Bicep Injury

There are 28 comments on the The Wrestling Post story from Feb 15, 2008, titled Rey Mysterio Suffers Bicep Injury. In it, The Wrestling Post reports that:

Posted on February 15th, 2008 10:10 am by Rock Bottoms Filed under: Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio suffered an apparent biceps injury at this week's SmackDown/ECW brand house show in Santiago, Chile. via The Wrestling Post

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wrestling Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
christian eden

United States

#1 Feb 22, 2008
hay rey I hope youre bicep gets better .
alex bollero

Mountville, PA

#2 Feb 23, 2008
hey im a big fan of you, i hope to see you take the world heavyweight championship from whoever gas it after wrestle mania, sorry abou your bicep but you still beat chavo, but then big show came in and knocked you put , well thats wat it looks like, if you want to reply my email adress is [email protected] hope you get better soon.
tony rivera

Athens, GA

#3 Feb 24, 2008
rey sorry about your bicep injury i hope you feel better im a big fan i have a qoestion will you come back because i am really worried that you might not com back. and just to let you know i hate big show. well i got to go i hope your injury feels beeter. my email address is n allen 160 @ charter. net. please write back.
collin

Reedsburg, WI

#4 Feb 25, 2008
rey mysterio rocks
Logan moulton

Athens, GA

#5 Mar 1, 2008
dude u r the awesomeist wrestler ever. please come back 2 smackdown and dont go 2 stinky Raw. chavo and big show can go jump off a bridge for all i care. are u ok.just to let u know ur my idol.I was just wondering if u could maybe possibly pretty please with the world heavy waight champion title come to my b-day party? it would mean so much to me. get back 2 me at [email protected] hope 2 herefrom u soon. P.S. Edge is a doody head
shaiesh

Wappingers Falls, NY

#6 Mar 16, 2008
rey mysterio i have a planfirst kick him in the peepee and get a steel chair and smack him until the chair breaks.i just want you to win............
John Cena

United States

#7 Mar 25, 2008
IT REALLY IS GAY REY IS INJURED
REYBATISTA

Tilburg, Netherlands

#8 Mar 28, 2008
REY SO WANNA GET YOU BACK INTO ACTION AGAIN IF BEEN PRAYING FOR YOUR WELLBEAING AND WINNINGSZ!
SO PLEASEZ COME BACK!!!!!!....
GREETINGS ADIL HUSSAIN.
rey fan

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Mar 28, 2008
rey i ope you come back i pray for all the time even though i dont know you but you rule mexicans rule im a girl who is sending this for your info we need you so please i pray 4 you so your biceps will heal love #1 fan
mohamed himaz

Dubai, UAE

#11 Apr 28, 2008
rey i really miss. it was so entertaining for me when u was there,but now i got fedup of wrestling. my brother and i are praying for u. take care and please come back soon. we are waiting for u.
josh mc new york

Syracuse, NY

#12 May 3, 2008
we miss you rey. hope you get better fast
josh mc new york

Syracuse, NY

#13 May 3, 2008
get better fast Rey because things are getting out of hand.
josh mc new york

Syracuse, NY

#14 May 3, 2008
get better
robert m new york

Syracuse, NY

#15 May 3, 2008
i love you rey. get better soon
robert m new york

Syracuse, NY

#16 May 3, 2008
getb3etter soon
thomas boland

Fredericktown, MO

#17 May 10, 2008
I hope you get better...I wanna see you wrestle again soon. I hope you beat Edge again soon. I would just love it if you commented me back @ my moms email address. It is [email protected] Thanks a bunch for you time. Get better soon.
Zac P

Bowling Green, KY

#18 May 10, 2008
Dear Rey, I hope you get better I have been praying for you and please hurry back Kick Edge's butt. OR 619 under taker if he still has the title. Please get the title back please tell me
adam g

Brierley Hill, UK

#19 May 20, 2008
when will you be back?
adam g

Benfleet, UK

#20 May 29, 2008
are you coming back at one night stand
ESME

Austin, TX

#21 Jun 2, 2008
Rey I hope you get better because I really want to see you in action again. You are the best and kind wrestler ever!!!! I LOVE you!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In the steps of ancestors: Eagle Wings dancers ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Cancer Cluster 1
News Assisted suicide case puts Kane in national med... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Alex Jones N for Pot 5
News Kane won't defend Pa. in gay-marriage suit, sou... (Jul '13) Jul '13 nhjeff 11
News WWE Elimination Chamber 2012 preview, predictio... (Mar '12) Mar '12 butt 1
News Two former employees plead guilty in Kane abuse... (Oct '09) Oct '09 one who escaped 2
News Kane prosecutor to leave after two decades (Jan '09) Jan '09 D Rofelle 1
News Kane-based soldiers may be deployed in Middle East (Dec '08) Dec '08 Sua Sponte 2
More from around the web