Justin Bieber dental problems

Posted in the Justin Bieber Forum

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1 Aug 18, 2013
Justin Bieber has a big live performance tonight and he canīt sing! His smile is killing him! Assist Justin to eradicate the pain and take care of his teeth! Help out him and all the followers would be blessed!
http://[www.barbie-jocuri.com/ play-5468-Justin_Bieber_dental _care_damage.html]
<br>
You'll certainly not assume that, but Justin Bieber didn't always have this kind of wonderful teeth. In this particular game you will discover Justin at the outset of his career and you may very well be disgusted of precisely what you'll see! Join in this game and take care of Justin's teeth to show them to be as appropriate as they are these days!

<br>
Justin Bieber has an obstacle with his tooth and he has to go to the tooth doctor at once. The dentist will have to do his best to bring back on his face the happy that made Justin so well received, but he will almost certainly have need of your guide. How would you like to help the dentist to repair Justin's teeth?

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#2 Sep 12, 2013
Lustin Geeber ain't toughcore enough to hang with the big times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Bieber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
perez hilton always puts justin bieber down 3 hr JEFF 1
Justin Bieber's snapchat (Dec '13) 9 hr paige_owens32 160
Justin Bieber Charged with Assault, Dangerous D... Sun Dr Wu 3
Why do you love Justin so much? Jan 25 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Selena Gomez moves on from Justin Bieber as she... (Jul '14) Jan 25 TheAfroHedgehog 6
Is JB a good guy? (Jul '14) Jan 25 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Vid of Justin Bieber telling a racist joke and ... (Jun '14) Jan 25 TheAfroHedgehog 5
More from around the web