Justin Bieber's life story will be told in 3-D

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: KIMO

Music stars making the transition to the big screen is nothing new. From Frank Sinatra to Elvis to Madonna it's part of the natural progression if a singer is going to transition into an icon.

Full Story
Justin Bieber

Westlake Village, CA

#1 Aug 4, 2010
I hope the 3-D imagery of me getting my fudge packed looks as good on the big screen as it felt when we filmed it. Naturally, I had my buddy Lance use protection. I'm no dummy!! lol!

“Really? Are you that stupid?”

Since: May 10

########

#2 Aug 12, 2010
The talent list has two people who dont belong.*cough*Mandonna*cough** cough*justin bieber*
calco

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Aug 26, 2010
What the hell? LIFE STORY?!?!!11one!!? BULLSHIST! I would've laughed if this had been fake. What is there to tell about a 15/16 year old's "life story"? And 3D? No, just fuuuuck no. Only the faggirls and their fruity boyfriends who went to the twilight premiere will go and see this.

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5 Oct 13, 2013
Dumb idiot named Lustin Beaver need to back off Elton John's spotlight no talent idiot!!!!!

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#6 Oct 13, 2013
Madonnah*e need to go too dumb b****!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Bieber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im so mad about what this guy just said about j... Fri tellmewhatyouwant 1
JUSTIN's NAKED PICS must see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... (Sep '13) Oct 16 lover girl 3
Justin Bieber's snapchat (Dec '13) Oct 14 Lieesssssss 139
Justin Bieber charged with assault in Canada Sep '14 dmw 6
why Sep '14 chann 1
Justin Bieber in this file photo from May 22, 2... Sep '14 jessica 2
Justin Bieber Arrested Friday in Canada; Charge... Sep '14 Sitinin 2

Justin Bieber People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE