Julio Iglesias - Julio Iglesias Didn'...

Julio Iglesias - Julio Iglesias Didn't Know About Granddaughter

There are 2 comments on the ContactMusic.com story from May 8, 2012, titled Julio Iglesias - Julio Iglesias Didn't Know About Granddaughter. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

Julio Iglesias didn't know he had a granddaughter until she was six weeks old and he admits he was angry when Chabeli, the eldest of his eight children, told him about baby Sofia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

Allison Park, PA

#1 May 28, 2012
I love Julio but maybe he should spend a little more time with his family. Quit with these long periods of not speaking with Chabeli & Enrique. He's the dad. He should make the first move. Especially with Chabeli since it seems like she is in a bad marriage.
Gypsy girl

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Is Chabeli a traditional Spanish name? It doesn't seem so. I'm not Spanish, so just wondering :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Julio Iglesias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Julio Iglesias Cantor (Oct '16) Oct '16 Renan Oliveira 1
News American Music Awards has awarded fourteen Favo... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Rb RECORDS 1
News Enrique Iglesias (Oct '11) Nov '11 cake 3
News Holding sues artist to get money back (Aug '11) Aug '11 Freedom 1
News To... - Enrique Iglesias / Ludac... (May '11) May '11 Ashley 1
News I L... - Enrique Iglesias / Pitb... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Aline frotta 1
News Always a flirt: At 67, Julio Iglesias still exu... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Trufant 1