Holding sues artist to get money back

Holding sues artist to get money back

There are 1 comment on the Turkish Daily News story from Aug 17, 2011, titled Holding sues artist to get money back. In it, Turkish Daily News reports that:

Famous Spanish artist Julio Iglesias, who made a contract with NET Holding last year to give a concert in Turkish Cyprus' Kyrenia, was paid $280,000 but canceled the concert at the last minute and did not return the money.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Turkish Daily News.

Freedom

Cyprus

#1 Aug 19, 2011
There is no such country as Turkish Cyprus, only a pseudo-state puppet of Turkey not recognized by any country than Turkey. Julio correctly refused to perform in an illegaly owned hotel for war criminals. Only the Greek community in the island have legal rights...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Julio Iglesias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Julio Iglesias Cantor (Oct '16) Oct '16 Renan Oliveira 1
News American Music Awards has awarded fourteen Favo... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Rb RECORDS 1
News Julio Iglesias - Julio Iglesias Didn't Know Abo... (May '12) Apr '13 Gypsy girl 2
News Enrique Iglesias (Oct '11) Nov '11 cake 3
News To... - Enrique Iglesias / Ludac... (May '11) May '11 Ashley 1
News I L... - Enrique Iglesias / Pitb... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Aline frotta 1
News Always a flirt: At 67, Julio Iglesias still exu... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Trufant 1
More from around the web