20 Years Later: A New Room with a View?

20 Years Later: A New Room with a View?

There are 2 comments on the Romancing the Tome story from Aug 22, 2006, titled 20 Years Later: A New Room with a View?. In it, Romancing the Tome reports that:

Nicki posted today about the anniversary of the exquisite Merchant Ivory adaptation of E.M. Forster's A Room with a View .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Romancing the Tome.

aedi

Kapaa, HI

#1 Nov 1, 2006
I just purchased the DVD and I absolutely love it---even more than I did when I was a15 year old girl the first time I saw it in 1986. I have to say that Julian Sands is the best actor. I can't imagine anyone else playing this part and I stand with those who still mourn for the loss of Mr. Sands as Lestat de Lioncourt (Interview With the Vampire). How could Anne Rice have approved the short, stocky, overly dramatic T. Cruise over Julian Sands? Anyway, that's my little opinion.
luke neave

London, UK

#2 Nov 21, 2006
I love this film too. Superb casting throughout. Everyone seems so comfortable in their roles. Beautifully filmed and a great love story. I have lost count of how many times I've watched it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Julian Sands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Julian Sands nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Jamie 1
More from around the web