People: Julian Lennon "snubbed" by Beatles and families

Nov 3, 2011 Full story: Denver Post 93

The son of John Lennon and his first wife Cynthia , says he's been left out of weddings and other events in recent months.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Jane

Bronx, NY

#1 Nov 3, 2011
Again, what truth are we talking about here?
Coleen

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 3, 2011
And what would you know about truth Jane ?
Jane

Bronx, NY

#3 Nov 3, 2011
Plenty! Julian needs to tell it now he is 48 year old man. Stop protecting Paul and Yoko. I know Jacko is dead so he won't face prosecution alive but these two are gonna get their asses kicked!!!!!! Maybe Julian will get tired of waiting for them and come on tv and admit they did fraud on his sister's inheritance from John Lennon.
Paul Chadwick

Renton, WA

#4 Nov 3, 2011
Jane wrote:
Plenty! Julian needs to tell it now he is 48 year old man. Stop protecting Paul and Yoko. I know Jacko is dead so he won't face prosecution alive but these two are gonna get their asses kicked!!!!!! Maybe Julian will get tired of waiting for them and come on tv and admit they did fraud on his sister's inheritance from John Lennon.
Jane stop this insane bullshit talk about a daughter that is unknown.You have went on long enough and no one believes your crap so stop it.The one that needs kicked in the butt is you dimwit.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#5 Nov 3, 2011
No dummy wrong! You are a fool who was suckered into believing the crap that the Beatle family told the public. John was so depressed about his childhood. Boo hoo hoo. Yeah that is a copout! John was depressed because he was trying to see a daughter he could not prove was his. Julian knows this and knows that Yoko and Paul have been hiding this daughter's inheritance for years! That is why Julian is saying the truth should be told. The truth is something that was hidden for years. Use common sense before you call me a dimwit.
Chad Fenwick

Everett, WA

#6 Nov 3, 2011
Jane wrote:
No dummy wrong! You are a fool who was suckered into believing the crap that the Beatle family told the public. John was so depressed about his childhood. Boo hoo hoo. Yeah that is a copout! John was depressed because he was trying to see a daughter he could not prove was his. Julian knows this and knows that Yoko and Paul have been hiding this daughter's inheritance for years! That is why Julian is saying the truth should be told. The truth is something that was hidden for years. Use common sense before you call me a dimwit.
You fool Paul and Yoko don't need any money from any inheritance.John's estate left Yoko with plenty and Paul is the richest man in show business.You are a dimwit without a doubt and without any shred of proof to you stupid stories you've been telling for months.Julian knows that Yoko was hard to deal with and he doesn't want to fight with her over John's stuff.The only thing hiding is the truth which you don't seem to know.The truth is John has two boys and no secret Love Child you fisheyed fool.Get some facts Jane and quit manifesting a stupid lie.Com e on Dimwit show us some proof or evidence to your lame stories.
Silly gurl

Dallas, TX

#7 Nov 3, 2011
Jane why do you care what McCartney and Ono do ?
It's none of your business what they say or do, you or Coleen (blah blah) have nothing to do with either of them.
You spout rediculous insults at them, but they could care less what you in the Bronx have to think or say.
Paul is too good a person to ever meet you, get it through your ill minded head, you are a lier.

Jane aka Coleen, no one beleives or ever will beleive your lies, get a life and leave Topix.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#8 Nov 4, 2011
Well you will be eating your words. Julian is ready to erupt with the truth. You will see soon I am right. How can you not see something is going on with the Beatles by the fact too many events and products of Lennon being sold. You mean to tell me you have no inner instinct that something is going on. Even if you don't want to believe me you must wonder what is going on. I mean the fact that Paul is no sweet with Yoko is unbelievable and Julian says the truth must come out. What truth is Julian talking about? Think people. We are coming to the end of the year and this bombshell could drop.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#9 Nov 4, 2011
Julian wants to meet his sister. He knows a wrong has been done. Again why are all these rock stars reunionizing? By the way this Sunday at 4:00 pm on channel 4 they will show Rain a Beatles tribute on Ice. Something I have never seen before. They know this is coming. Too many Beatle events. Nickelodean is now coming with a Beatlen movie. I promise this is gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!
Dudley

Everett, WA

#10 Nov 4, 2011
Jane wrote:
Well you will be eating your words. Julian is ready to erupt with the truth. You will see soon I am right. How can you not see something is going on with the Beatles by the fact too many events and products of Lennon being sold. You mean to tell me you have no inner instinct that something is going on. Even if you don't want to believe me you must wonder what is going on. I mean the fact that Paul is no sweet with Yoko is unbelievable and Julian says the truth must come out. What truth is Julian talking about? Think people. We are coming to the end of the year and this bombshell could drop.
Well you will be eating your worms.Julio is ready to elope with Ruth.You will see soon I am right handed.How can you not see something is going on with the Bangles by the fact too many events and products of Lemmon being sold.You mean to tell me you have no dinner that stinks that something is going wrong.Even if you didn't want to recieve ityou must wonder what's going wrong.I mean the fact that Saul is no shit to Yoyo is unbelievable and Julio says that Ruth must come out.What Ruth is Julio talking about?Stink people.We are coming to the end of the beer and this bum shell could stop.
Fred Jedley

Everett, WA

#11 Nov 4, 2011
Jane wrote:
Julian wants to meet his sister. He knows a wrong has been done. Again why are all these rock stars reunionizing? By the way this Sunday at 4:00 pm on channel 4 they will show Rain a Beatles tribute on Ice. Something I have never seen before. They know this is coming. Too many Beatle events. Nickelodean is now coming with a Beatlen movie. I promise this is gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!
Julio wants to meet his sister.He knows a song has been sung.Again why are all these hockey stars reorganizing.By the way this Sunday at 4:00 on chanel 4 they will show Pain a Beegles tribute on rice.Something I have never seen before.they know it's coming with a Beeglan movie.Too many eventually.Nickle Back is coming with a Beeglan movie.I promise this isn't going to happen!!!!!!!!!!
Silly Gurl Janie

Dallas, TX

#12 Nov 4, 2011
Jane wrote:
Well you will be eating your words. Julian is ready to erupt with the truth. You will see soon I am right. How can you not see something is going on with the Beatles by the fact too many events and products of Lennon being sold. You mean to tell me you have no inner instinct that something is going on. Even if you don't want to believe me you must wonder what is going on. I mean the fact that Paul is no sweet with Yoko is unbelievable and Julian says the truth must come out. What truth is Julian talking about? Think people. We are coming to the end of the year and this bombshell could drop.
At least I work so I vcan eat, unlike you a person living on Govy. funds.
And Rain playing on ice only makes you look really stupid.
Give it up troll.
Silly Gurl Janie

Dallas, TX

#13 Nov 4, 2011
Jane wrote:
Julian wants to meet his sister. He knows a wrong has been done. Again why are all these rock stars reunionizing? By the way this Sunday at 4:00 pm on channel 4 they will show Rain a Beatles tribute on Ice. Something I have never seen before. They know this is coming. Too many Beatle events. Nickelodean is now coming with a Beatlen movie. I promise this is gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!
With every little bit of Beatle's news you try and twist it for your filthy cause, face it Coleen Patricia, you are a lost cause troll.
You are a joke, a joke to the world.
Noone in their right mind takes anything you say serious, you are the joke of Topix.
Please keep posting trash, it only fuels the joke that you are Coleen Patricia the joke of the world.
Ever notice how none of the news wires never cover this silly story, think Jane think.
Informed Source

New Castle, PA

#14 Nov 4, 2011
Never heard about a sister.Don't you think that over the years that some reporter would have found that bit of juicy gossip....
Jane

Bronx, NY

#15 Nov 10, 2011
What are the Jackson's afraid of and the Jackson estate that Dr. Murray cannot do an interview. I am sure Dr. Murray knows there is a John Lennon daughter! I mean if Murray was a good friend of Jacko then he knew the truth. Maybe that is what the estate of Jackson is afraid of.
Bruno Mumtaz

Everett, WA

#16 Nov 10, 2011
Jane wrote:
What are the Jackson's afraid of and the Jackson estate that Dr. Murray cannot do an interview. I am sure Dr. Murray knows there is a John Lennon daughter! I mean if Murray was a good friend of Jacko then he knew the truth. Maybe that is what the estate of Jackson is afraid of.
What are the Frackson's afraid of and the Frackson escape that Dr.Burray cannot do a bowel movement.I am sure Dr.Burray knows there is a Joan Lemmon daughter!I mean if Burray was a a girlfriend of Bucko then he knew the truth.Maybe that is what the escape of Frackson is afraid of.If frackson escapes there could several bastard boys born and several bastard daughters too.Burray better take exlax for his backed up bowels.
Howard Jones

Dallas, TX

#17 Nov 10, 2011
Jane wrote:
What are the Jackson's afraid of and the Jackson estate that Dr. Murray cannot do an interview. I am sure Dr. Murray knows there is a John Lennon daughter! I mean if Murray was a good friend of Jacko then he knew the truth. Maybe that is what the estate of Jackson is afraid of.
Paul has daughters named Mary,Stella and Heather and Ringo has a daughter named Lee, but John has no daughter, if it were so it would have been revealed years ago and it has nothing to do with the good doctor.
I think you could use some medical attention Miss Jane.
Dr Jake Steedley

Everett, WA

#18 Nov 10, 2011
We have a dazed and confused woman on here named Jane.Everytime an article comes out in the news about Paul McCartney of Michael Jackson she ties it to her stupid story about a secret Love Child hidden for 4 decades until now and Jane is the only one who knows who she is.Jane just keeps on insisting that John had a secret daughter before he married Yoko but it is all hidden and she is going to be exposed soon.Well I say as Psychologist soon is not going to happen Jane needs psychoanalized and Bio feedback along with Paxel to keep her on a even level.Without help this Lame Jane will keep on posting her rubbish and continue to believe it in her twisted head.Let me help you Jane I can get you into therapy.trust me I know you can be cured if you want it.
Mentalpause

Brunswick, ME

#19 Dec 8, 2011
Julian lennon never was refering to any sister as there isn,t one ... Paul Macca had a step sister named Ruth who Mascartney senior adopted in his second marriage ,, Julian was only commentimg on the cold shoulder hes been getting in regards to beatle events ie new movie ob Harrison and then the wedding ,Macca for business purposes wants to stay on the good side with Yoko handles the estate of John all businesses connected to all 4 beatles and there are many ,,,, It has nothing to do with a sister nor Micheal jackson nothing ,,,,,Its laughable this whole made up imagined story
Jane

Bronx, NY

#20 Dec 9, 2011
Again, you people are gonna feel bad when this truth spills out all over the tv breaking news. You will then go back and read all my e-mails and see how they fit together like a puzzle. Last week we saw a woman named Judy Lewis who died at the age of 76. Yes she was Clark Gable's love child. All of Hollywood knew it for years and never said anything. This woman was 31 before she found out. In 1994 she wrote a book called "Uncommon Knowledge". Maybe you should read it to get some understanding of how hurtful this is. When they start showing you stories of how bad John Lennon felt back then about this daughter you will then see it is no joke. Lennon wanted to see and know his daughter unlike Gable. These things happen in life and more often then we like to think. You better brace yourself for the truth because you will cringe when you hear it from Ono herself probably on Dr. Phil's show. It is a crying shame and Beatle fans are not gonna forget it believe me! There will be many movies on it interviews, songs written on it and tributes from rock stars on it. Act like an adult not a kid and realize that this is true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Julian Lennon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Julian Lennon explains Beatles tribute absence (Feb '14) Feb '14 Observer Rules 13
'The View': Julian Lennon explains 15-year gap ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Jane 1
Julian Lennon Interview: New Release 'Everythin... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Jane 5
Julian Lennon spent 10 years on album - Indiata... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jane 2
Q&A With Julian Lennon: 'I'm Quite Happy Where ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jane 1
Julian Lennon - Julian Lennon Worried About Rep... (Apr '12) May '13 Lily 9
Julian Lennon to release first album in 13 year... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Linda 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Julian Lennon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••