Toddlers & Tiaras' Prostitute Outfit ...

Toddlers & Tiaras' Prostitute Outfit Being Auctioned Off...to Support Anti-Abortion Group

There are 1 comment on the E! Online story from Sep 8, 2011, titled Toddlers & Tiaras' Prostitute Outfit Being Auctioned Off...to Support Anti-Abortion Group. In it, E! Online reports that:

Wendy Dickey , the mother of Paisley , who wore the now-famous Pretty Woman prostitute costume during the Queen of Hearts pageant, tells E! News exclusively that the outfit has caused such a stir that she wants to sell the getup and donate the proceeds to charity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at E! Online.

My Mia is my princess

Jackson, NJ

#1 Sep 10, 2011
The show Toddlers and Tiaras is beyond disgusting. The parents should be locked up for child abuse.
I'm sickened by this show still being aired.
Why do we allow this? How far down the hole have people gone that they would expose this to their child?

This worlds gone mad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Julia Roberts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jennifer Aniston Heads Back to Work Amidst Rumo... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Pretty Jane 3
Julia Roberts' historic beachfront sugar planta... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Kevin from michigan 1
News Julia Roberts and Husband Danny Moder in Therapy (Mar '15) Mar '15 Weeze 1
News Julia Roberts saves Richard Gere right back dur... (Mar '15) Mar '15 DEFEDERICIS 1
News 'Pretty Woman' is 25. So are the arguments (Mar '15) Mar '15 Dr Wu 3
News Julia Roberts confesses to endangering her Care... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Michael2327 1
News Julia Roberts Honored at "Pretty Woman" Hotel f... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Belle Sexton 1
More from around the web