Wifehood and witchcraft

Wifehood and witchcraft

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 27, 2009, titled Wifehood and witchcraft. In it, Newsday reports that:

THE PROJECT Lifetime's miniseries "Maneater" THE CAST Sarah Chalke , Philip Winchester , Judy Greer , Maria Conchita Alonso and Gregory Harrison THE DEAL Based on a novel by Gigi Levangie Grazer , "Maneater" ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Nov 08

Huntington Station, NY

#1 Jan 27, 2009
I love the 'Witches of Eastwick'. Book first, movie cool. I took it out in the library a while ago.

Many years ago, I received as a gift, an autographed picture by all 4 stars and I treasure it to this day. It's not diamonds and certainly not the greatest thing; but, t's been authenticated since, and I marvel at the man who would procure this for me, lol.

I want the goddamned book, lol.

“It might have been !!!”

Since: Aug 07

F&P City

#2 Jan 27, 2009
Cogency wrote:
I love the 'Witches of Eastwick'. Book first, movie cool. I took it out in the library a while ago.
Many years ago, I received as a gift, an autographed picture by all 4 stars and I treasure it to this day. It's not diamonds and certainly not the greatest thing; but, t's been authenticated since, and I marvel at the man who would procure this for me, lol.
I want the goddamned book, lol.
Are you sure you didn't mean to say 'who cares'???......tee-hee.

Since: Nov 08

Huntington Station, NY

#3 Jan 27, 2009
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure you didn't mean to say 'who cares'???......tee-hee.
Ha. Not so much. You're cute. I love goatees--seriously. Do you have one, and are you old enough to know Bruce and The Eagles? Yeah, I get the whole 'avitar' thing.

Just playin'.
Tee-hee.

“It might have been !!!”

Since: Aug 07

F&P City

#4 Jan 27, 2009
Cogency wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha. Not so much. You're cute. I love goatees--seriously. Do you have one, and are you old enough to know Bruce and The Eagles? Yeah, I get the whole 'avitar' thing.
Just playin'.
Tee-hee.
That's really me, I did it as a goof and everybody that sees it says 'holy krap, that really looks like you'.

Since: Nov 08

Huntington Station, NY

#5 Jan 27, 2009
Stop it. you're getting me hot, ha.

;-))

Love guys with goatees.

But that's just me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Judy Greer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Two and A Half Men': Judy Greer plays Walden's... (Sep '11) Oct '14 Dcfox 8
News The Girl Playing Ashton Kutcher's Ex on 2A1 2 M... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Bruce 1
News The Girl Playing Ashton Kutcher's Ex on 2A1 2 M... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Bruce 1
News Judy Greer marries 'Bill Maher' producer Dean J... (Dec '11) Dec '11 BudH 1
Judy Greer nude ! (Apr '11) Apr '11 Man 1
News TV Review: 'Miss Guided' - Judy Greer's high sc... (Mar '08) Mar '08 Steve77 1
News ABC Makes Appointment with 'Miss/Guided' - Come... (Feb '08) Mar '08 Olivia 3
More from around the web