Juanita Bynum is a phoney
LadyPearl

Northbrook, IL

#103 Feb 23, 2010
Professor Reaves wrote:
did you say he was laughing??? Excuse me? What? Unbelievable
<quoted text>
Yes he was laughing him and his wife while these fools ran down to kiss his shoe.
Bonee

Albertville, AL

#104 Mar 26, 2010
People, pray that God will bless you all to learn how to spell your words right!
TYJ

Atlanta, GA

#105 Mar 26, 2010
People of God please stop talking and start PRAYING for those who are falling. We are all children of God and he is our Father He will handle it all.
God Bless!!!!!!!!!!
Peace
fellow fire fighter

Portsmouth, VA

#106 Jun 9, 2010
WAKE UP CALL wrote:
<quoted text>
True. I wish she'd ditch this idea of building a $200,000 floor and a spa. Seems like if Jesus is coming soon, why would a 'prophet' of God spend money building something so insignificant to his return?
You know, I saw on tv this weekend how Beyonce (and you really don't hear much about what she does charity-wise because she is private)went back to her home church and contributed over 1/2 million dollars to help build a center for underpriviledge people to go to for fellowship and counseling and all sorts of help.
Has anyone heard of juanita doing anything remotely close to that kind of giving to anyone... other than herself?
Again I say to juanita 'go sell all that you have and give to the poor. Then, pick up your cross and follow' Christ.
NO because Juanita Bynum is broke and trying anyway she can to get fame to get fortune. She's got alot she needs to be accountable for she's suppose to be a leader but she's not setting a very good example and people are losing trust in her!
why

Dover, DE

#107 Jun 10, 2010
seems to me juanita has alot of haters tell me what you guys are doing in and for the church or for the homeless or for anyone for that matter, unless you were there to witness you are carrying gossip now who are you to talk.
Lady Pearl

Chicago, IL

#108 Jun 18, 2010
JUST WHEN YOU THINK PEOPLE WOULD OPEN THEIR EYES AND SEE THE LIGHT. SMH WE ARE HATERS BECAUSE SOME OF US HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO SEE SHE IS HUSTLING PEOPLE THROUGH RELIGION. THE MORE THINGS CHANGE THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME . I HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD I DON'T NEED MAN TO COERCE ME WHEN TO WORSHIP GOD,NOW PRAISE GOD, HIGH FIVE 2 PEOPLE AND ALL THE REST OF THE THEATRICS.OH LET ME NOT FORGET WHEWWWWW THE CONTLESS MONEY OFFERINGS. GET A GRIP AND GROW UP AND QUIT BEEN LAZY AND LISTEN AND SEEK GOD FOR THYSELF.
Porsha

United States

#109 Jun 18, 2010
Debbie Moore wrote:
Juanita Bynum was in my city last week Birmingham Alabama at a minster church whom abuse his first wife. this minster slap his first wife down n the middle of the street at her job. I wonder did Juanita know that? I think she needs to sit down and stop her mess. I dont believe in her anymore> I know we all sin and fall short of the glory of God however she has always been a liar and someone who is not worthy of trusting. God has begun taking off the cover of Juanita and the best is yet to come of just how terrible this so called woman of God is ........
hello I truly beg a differ I truly believe she is an awesome women of God. And how dare u sit here & put her down like that. I believe if u was a women of God u would not sit here & put her down but help lift her up that's wat we as Christian should do. But we r to busy puttin one another down instead of lifting them up. So I luv Juanita no matter what her pass was. And plus she didn't have a wife, she had a husband that hit her. And u can't stop likeing her for that cause if that's the case u didn't like her from point a... Well that's all I have yo say on that.
Porsha

United States

#110 Jun 18, 2010
why wrote:
seems to me juanita has alot of haters tell me what you guys are doing in and for the church or for the homeless or for anyone for that matter, unless you were there to witness you are carrying gossip now who are you to talk.
that's so true all they r doin is hating
Faith

UK

#111 Jun 20, 2010
Debbie Moore wrote:
Juanita Bynum was in my city last week Birmingham Alabama at a minster church whom abuse his first wife. this minster slap his first wife down n the middle of the street at her job. I wonder did Juanita know that? I think she needs to sit down and stop her mess. I dont believe in her anymore> I know we all sin and fall short of the glory of God however she has always been a liar and someone who is not worthy of trusting. God has begun taking off the cover of Juanita and the best is yet to come of just how terrible this so called woman of God is ........
Who are we to judge?! Who are we to call a servant of God a liar without the cold hard facts?! Let him who has no sin be the first to cast a stone.Woman, think before u run down a servant of the most High God.Indeed, it's true we all have sinned fallen short of the glory of God.If it's true that she's a liar then have u ever taken the time to pray/intercede in ur closet for her and ask for God's mercy to surround her and for him to forgive her?! Please, judge not lest u be judged (Matthew 7v7).I rest my case!
stayce

Harare, Zimbabwe

#112 Jun 27, 2010
people of God I am also in a situation where I fell for a man who gives problems and drifts you away from God.I am so hurt but I need your prayers because right now I do not know which way to take.God annoints people but the devil will always try to fight that person so I understand the prophetess so well.
Moving Forward

Philadelphia, PA

#113 Jul 9, 2010
I have read all the comments above and decided to add one of my own. I am a domestic violence survivor. My husband was an evangelist. My pastor blamed me for the abuse I and my family suffered. I fled with my five children nearly five hundred miles to keep myself and my family safe. I received no help from the church where I had served for 14 years. My husband, however, was embraced by the pastor. He never received the rebuke and the help he needed either. Juanita Bynum had an opportunity to minister to abused women and their children in a way that would free them when she was abused. I was disappointed when she chose instead to protect her "image".(Her words,not mine.) We are so busy protecting images in the church that truth is not being spoken. Anything that is not uncovered cannot be healed. The Bible says that "judgement first begins at the house of God" yet the people of God continue to cloak abuse in silence. Juanita has become misguided, blinded by pride and money. Just because people are in leadership does not mean we should keep silent about their wrongs. God is no respector of persons. All of us need correction from time to time. "Whom the Lord loves, he chastens". Why do we wait for the hand of God when we are his hands, his ears, his eyes, his mouth in the earth. Yes, pray for the sister but it's sin and not loving at all to shut your mouth when someone needs to be corrected!
Moving Forward

Philadelphia, PA

#114 Jul 9, 2010
I am so afraid of what I hear Christians say sometimes. I have read so much here about worship that has nothing to do with God, but the worship of preachers, pastors, prophets. I thank God for a loving relationship with Him that does not depend on a church, a preacher, or a prophet speaking into my life. Those people are only supposed to confirm what God has already spoken to you. If you do not study the word yourself, take the time to meditate on it and to hear God for yourself, you will be sooooooo lost! My relationship with God grew by leaps and bounds when there was no church, no choir, no prophet, no preacher around (as did the Apostle Paul's). To all of you who sound to me like Juanita Bynum groupies, get a grip and read the word for yourself. Stop following a ministry and follow Christ.
Safenchrist

Jacksonville, FL

#115 Jul 10, 2010
I wonder if a lost soul came to this site and read all these comments, I wonder what they would have to say about the Church of Christ. It saddens me when I hear and read how we assassinate our own. I don't have much of an opinion about JB, but this I do know: Abraham was a drunk, but God used him, King David was a murderer and an adulterer, but he used him and finally Rahab was a harlot, but he used her, who are we to judge another. Finally, I would like to leave these scriptures with you:

Luke 9:49-50

49 And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us.

50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

Let God be God in your life and the life of JB. Just like us, her works will be tried by the fire and if it is not of God then it will be destroyed, but "She will be saved".

Boy am I grateful that there will not be a panel of judges to decide my eternal fate -:). THANK GOD FOR JESUS CHRIST AND HIS SHED BLOOD!!!!!!!
Blessed

Colorado Springs, CO

#116 Jul 10, 2010
This is truely amazing to me. So many christians would actually put so much time and effort into bringing down the life and reputaion of a person God that has put his annointing on truely burdens my soul. Jauniter, you continue to do Gods work, becuase the devil sees the plans God has for your lif and is working overtime to prevent it from happening. So people whatever wrong this woman has commited don't look at her because it's nothing but the devil.
Michelle Armstead

North Hollywood, CA

#117 Jul 10, 2010
Sis Bynum I love you and hope that you get what God has for you, inspite of all your Trouble God still has his hands on you, be bless my sister.
sunshine

Baltimore, MD

#118 Jul 12, 2010
I think we need to stop judging, the Bible says judge that ye be not judged Matthews 7., Listen all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. I am not being spiritual but real. The problem is that most of you have worship her and put her so high up on a petal stool and now that her image is flawed some of you are disappointed. Oh how easy it is for us to lift someone up when it appears all is well but the miniute they fall or something happens we are ready to kick them down, this shows that you are know different then them. Guys leave it alone, we are suppose to cover our brothers and sisters. STOP MAKING GODS OF HUMANS, The God we serve is perfect, just, forgive and he looks beyond our faults. I challenge you if you worship God with such intensity that you give individuals you would never be disappointed.
praise

Union, NJ

#119 Aug 31, 2010
What happen to the church It seems like the church has moved so far away from the truth of Gods Word and is focused more on "SELF" how to improve, how to go to the next level, 7 steps to happier "YOU" or how to be prosperous has God become our personal "PIMP" we talk about beig kingdom minded but what does that really mean in biblical terms? Is the church preaching the True Gospel or do we know what the True Gospel is? the church teach so much false doctrine its no wonder the church have moved away from serving the True and Living God are we not to prepare ourselves for the kingdom of God to come and not to set our affection on things of this world is this our home or are we just passing through. I wonder is God pleased with the "CHURCH" his children? And why do we put our trust in MAN who is falliable instead of trusting the written Word of God who is infalliable? It seems as through the church put more of their trust in man who is full of err then in the living God and when they fall us we are disappointed as if they could not make mistakes read the bible for yourselfs don't take man at his word or how they interrupt the bible because their opinions does not change the truth of Gods word. READ READ THE WORD FOR YOURSELFS STUDY that you may not be deceived because we will be without excuse on the day of judgement.
JIMVARNON

Randolph, MS

#120 Sep 1, 2010
Juanita, Paula, Joyce, Jan, Gloria,Marilyn ALL sick !!! In show business for themselves...They are nobodys Pastor. They are not called or qualified...Entertainers ? Yeah..Ministers? NEVER have been ...NEVER will be...
JIMVARNON

Randolph, MS

#121 Sep 1, 2010
JUANITA,PAULA JAN,JOYCE,GLORIA.MARILYN, TAFFY,......I HAVE HEARD AND RESEARCHED ALL OF THEM..kENNETH, CREFLO, BISHOP THOMAS, BISHOP EDDIE, BISHOP CLARENCE,MIKE, AS WELL AS THE OTHER TWO MIKES,...HOW CAN I,( AS A MINISTER WHO IS DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH JESUS, AND WHO, IN NO WAY HAS ANY HATE FOR THESE PEOPLE), SAY THIS PROPERLY ?.LET ME AT LEAST TRY...THEY ARE ALL...FULL OF S.....SINCERELY, JIM..
praise

Union, NJ

#122 Sep 1, 2010
Please excuse me for some of my misspelled words in my other post.
Its funny how we can quote the bible when we are trying to justify our actions or for someone else we love, but the bible says OPEN REBUKE is better than hidden LOVE Jesus says beware of FALSE Prophets we shall know them by their fruits, what fruit does these people show? as "christians" when we are in sin our "ACTIONS" speaks loud and clear and we are judged by them. 2Peter 2:2-3 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make "MERCHANDISE" of you: whose "JUDGMENT" now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not. So many are following these so called preachers, prophets to their own hurt own destruction. Is there anybody who will weep for the church cry aloud and spear not and speak the TRUTH in LOVE! 2Timothy 4:4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.Yes we have all sinned a fallen short of the glory of God, but when is enough enough, "What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? Romans 6:1-2. I am far from being perfect but strive every day to live according to the Word of God and because of the false doctrines teachings we have all at some time in our lives have sat under only the Power of the Holy Spirit and the Word of God can purge us from these things that we may know the truth and the truth shall set us free, and to study for ourselves and to know that the will of the Father is. I pray for these people with tears and weeping because Satan has filled their hurts with pride, the lust of the eyes and of the flesh and to their own hurt they themselves are deceived the way that they take seems right in their own eyes but the end thereof is destruction, REPENT and turn back to the true and living God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juanita Bynum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Benita Washington (Aug '07) Jul 7 Anonymous 7
News Juanita Bynum: Brand New Easy, Breezy ... Cover... (Dec '07) May '15 Bla 99
News Georgia - Waycross Home of Televangelist Juanit... (Oct '07) Mar '15 Mz Roze 54
News Juanita Bynum gay lesbian | Breaking News for B... (Jan '13) Mar '15 Mz Roze 10
Whatever happened to Tom bynum? (Oct '08) Mar '15 Dye 105
News Juanita Bynum gay lesbian | Breaking News for B... (Nov '14) Jan '15 gayle carter 3
Juanita Bynum now Paula White??? (Aug '07) Sep '13 Bond 73
More from around the web