Peter Hook Takes Jab at New Order Rif...

Peter Hook Takes Jab at New Order Rift, Covers Joy Division's 'Closer' in its Entirety

There are 1 comment on the Hollywood Reporter story from Sep 16, 2011, titled Peter Hook Takes Jab at New Order Rift, Covers Joy Division's 'Closer' in its Entirety. In it, Hollywood Reporter reports that:

Five days after expressing shock that a series of benefit concerts were being held without him, the bassist and his band The Light held their own tribute show in Los Angeles, featuring performances by Moby and Jane's Addiction's Perry Farrell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood Reporter.

RacaecaR

Bronx, NY

#1 Sep 16, 2011
I had a great time at the show in NYC. The set list was amazing and they sounded great live, my favorites were Isolation, Heart & soul, Decades, & Atmosphere.After the show I was Lucky enough to go backstage and meet Peter Hook and took some pictures and got some autographs.

Here is the pic of the Venue

joonbug.com/media/soudKj9gPiF/peter-hook-001....

joonbug.com/media/thLjMpH4M0B/peter-hook-004....

Here is a pic of the setlist.

joonbug.com/media/qll2VzQnwLG/peter-hook-008....

Here is Hook signing some autographs for me.

joonbug.com/media/vZFEhXYLQB8/peter-hook-009....

joonbug.com/media/CAUVo0y6Phm/peter-hook-019....

joonbug.com/media/zmWBpHdnipa/peter-hook-021....

This is a little souvineer that I bought for myself at the show for $20, which is not bad at all, usually they are $30

joonbug.com/media/uAs9fMYpFNL/peter-hook-030_...

Sorry that I could not take any pictures during the show, because my camera sucks in the dark.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joy Division Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joy Division rarities (Oct '11) Oct '11 lbdrinkwater 1
News #27 - "Dance Like Me" by "Sugar Jesus" (Nov '09) Nov '09 BassFace88 2
News Album Review: Bad Lieutenant, "Never Cry Anothe... (Nov '09) Nov '09 QWERTY 1
News Locals Only: Jam Division | Columbus Alive (Oct '09) Oct '09 bernat 1
News 'Blue Plaques' to commemorate Joy Division and ... (Sep '09) Sep '09 A Simple Complex 1
Vote Unknown Pleasures as 'Greatest Indie Album'! (May '09) May '09 NME 1
News Celebrity birthdays for Jan. 4-10 (Jan '09) Jan '09 fxst 1
More from around the web