Movie Review: 'Welcome Home Roscoe Je...

Movie Review: 'Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins'

There are 4 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Feb 7, 2008, titled Movie Review: 'Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins'. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Martin Lawrence and Joy Bryant in 'Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins' What will be the worst Martin Lawrence movie of the year? The competition is always fierce and it's still early, but we may have a winner in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

angelita

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 9, 2008
i like this movie ?
Ariel

Garden Grove, CA

#2 Feb 9, 2008
This movie was horrible! I wasted a good $8.50 And I KNEW this movie was gonna be horrible.
Let Me Down

Archer, FL

#3 Feb 10, 2008
I saw cedric, monique, mike, martin, and i was like wow i am gonna break a rib laughing in this movie. It was just too shoved on for such talent. it was shoved upon us with family values, southern african-americans( funny on their own), interracial relationships, gold diggers, unesscecary cursing, and body abuse. they would of did better letting Tyler Perry write it.
Ahnuld

Fairfield, CA

#4 Feb 10, 2008
Ariel wrote:
This movie was horrible! I wasted a good $8.50 And I KNEW this movie was gonna be horrible.
Then why did you spend money to see it if you know it was going to be bad??? DEE DEE DEE!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joy Bryant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fox show 'Rosewood' casts Sherri Shepherd and '... (Dec '15) Jan '16 mimmzie72 3
News Kids on autism spectrum appearing more on TV (Dec '12) Jan '13 DUH MOMENT 17
News 'Parenthood' tackles the N-word with grace, hon... (Oct '12) Oct '12 SilverSwan 1
Joy Bryant nude (Mar '11) Mar '11 Dee 1
News Five Stars Beam Into FOX's 'Virtuality' - Joy B... (Jun '08) Jun '08 Tv_show_guy 1
News Get Rich or Die Tryin' (Mar '06) May '07 50 cent number 1 fan 88
More from around the web