Know Your Joss Whedon: How 'Buffy' an...

Know Your Joss Whedon: How 'Buffy' and 'Firefly' Forecast 'Doll...

There are 6 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Feb 4, 2009, titled Know Your Joss Whedon: How 'Buffy' and 'Firefly' Forecast 'Doll.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

If you know your Joss Whedon, then sight unseen, you can probably predict certain elements of his latest FOX series "Dollhouse." Any follower of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," "Angel," "Firefly/Serenity" or even ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Alex

Jackson Heights, NY

#1 Feb 5, 2009
I think I'm one of the few people on the planet who think "Dollhouse" will be a hit.
cabri

Royal Oak, MI

#2 Feb 5, 2009
Nice piece. The Whedon fans should print this then check off each hallmark as the season goes by, see who spots all 12 first.
tyna

Hove, UK

#3 Feb 5, 2009
alex, you're nott ><
has it definitely been picked up yet?
last i heard, it hadn't been.
stupid fox :@
Michael

United States

#4 Feb 7, 2009
It has been picked up for a short season, yes.
Alex

Jackson Heights, NY

#5 Feb 7, 2009
tyna wrote:
alex, you're nott ><
has it definitely been picked up yet?
last i heard, it hadn't been.
stupid fox :@
It will air on Friday nights after "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicals", that co-stars another Joss Whedon alum Summer Glau.
LAkitty

Irvine, CA

#6 Feb 8, 2009
i am so looking forward to this Terminator:TSCC and Dollhouse lineup.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joss Whedon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joss Whedon Talks 'Avengers 2' Shoot in Seoul (Mar '14) Mar '14 skater boy 1
News 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' is most buzze... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Old Sam 1
News Joss Whedon & co. have an offbeat way of taking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 reebie 4
News Which Actress Is Whedon Modeling the Scarlet Wi... (May '13) May '13 sophie 1
Dissertation on Joss Whedon and his leading lad... (Feb '13) Feb '13 laurajp90 1
Whedonverse Party (Mar '09) Jan '13 Greta 2
News Joss Whedon: Mitt Romney Right for a Zombie Apo... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Happy Three 6
More from around the web