MPH trumpet player to tour Paris

MPH trumpet player to tour Paris

There are 1 comment on the Post-Standard story from Jun 12, 2007, titled MPH trumpet player to tour Paris. In it, Post-Standard reports that:

“I think he had mixed feelings because he got chosen for the Grammy band and his buddy Noah didn't”

News: Frenay makes NGJO, to tour Paris Syracuse trumpet player Nick Frenay has earned another great experience. via Post-Standard

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post-Standard.

Gerald Freeman

France

#1 Sep 26, 2007
Me and my wife went on that 2CV (you know that old typical French car you see in the movies)car ride and i strongly recommend it to everyone. The driver was an authentic parisian (except he was actually really friendly ahah) who told us random stories about the city and France in general. They stopped in front of every main monument to let us take pictures or sometimes even took the pictures for us and the view was just breahttaking. We could stand up (even though the car is so cosy you don't feel like standing up) to take advantage of the view on the Champs Elysees etc... I mean it was such a great typical experience we actually decided to do it again. So the next time they picked us up from the restaurant and drove us around (Moulin Rouge, at the foot of the Eiffel tower, Notre Dame,...), with all the night enlightments etc..+there was litteraly no traffic,we definitely appreciated that bottle of Champagne they let us took in the car. Finally they drove us around Montmartre in some tiny streets and places only locals know so i WON'T hop on any of those touristy buses ever again.

PS: for the tip the name of their web site is parisauthentic.com but don't trust the web site's bad quality it doesn't reflect the quality of the service

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joshua Redman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joshua Redman at home down on James Farm (May '12) May '12 Sheri BoomBoom 2
News Here are 11 things to die for in 2011 (Jan '11) Jan '11 Transparency1 1
News Amalgamation: Therefore (Dec '09) Dec '09 BigDan 1
News Sheryl Crow to perform at National Christmas Tree (Dec '09) Dec '09 King Tut 2
News Potter rocks with funk at the Showcase (Sep '08) Sep '08 Ratty 1
News Santa Cruz still rides its own wave of fun (Aug '08) Aug '08 Darkdewd 1
More from around the web