Casting: 'Grey's Anatomy' Picks Up Pa...

Casting: 'Grey's Anatomy' Picks Up Pacey - Joshua Jackson guest...

There are 14 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Oct 22, 2007, titled Casting: 'Grey's Anatomy' Picks Up Pacey - Joshua Jackson guest.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Former "Dawson's Creek" star Joshua Jackson will return to television later this season for a guest arc on "Grey's Anatomy." Jackson will play a doctor on the ABC series.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

wow

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Oct 22, 2007
awesome
Chris

Minster, OH

#2 Oct 22, 2007
Soooo excited to see Joshua Jackson all grown up! And here I thought there was no more room in Grey's eye-candy jar!
Canadian_Rose

Canada

#3 Oct 22, 2007
Yes! Pacey's back! This is the first piece of Grey's news I've heard all year. They need all the help they can get to save that sinking ship.

“He's 3 1/2 lbs. of fury!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Hampton Roads, VA

#4 Oct 22, 2007
Wow, he would do good on there...I also heard I think Seth Green might be on there...or was that something else....lol
GoodVsEvil

United States

#5 Oct 24, 2007
Don't really care for the actor, never impressed me. Hopefully he will have a decent plot and doesn't stick around long.
brian4dotcom

Tempe, AZ

#6 Oct 24, 2007
Grey's is keeping up with their formula of hiring "male former teenaged actors who've grown up!"

“He's 3 1/2 lbs. of fury!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Hampton Roads, VA

#7 Oct 24, 2007
brian4dotcom wrote:
Grey's is keeping up with their formula of hiring "male former teenaged actors who've grown up!"
worked for patrick dempsy...he is still so CUTe
gill

Toronto, Canada

#8 Oct 24, 2007
gay
gill

Toronto, Canada

#9 Oct 24, 2007
i hope apples go on sale today
stef

Saint-nicolas, Canada

#10 Nov 15, 2007
does anyone know who the girl is...the guy with the pencil in his eye's friend???
her name or where what you've seen her from???
camfan

Wichita, KS

#11 Nov 15, 2007
stef wrote:
does anyone know who the girl is...the guy with the pencil in his eye's friend???
her name or where what you've seen her from???
She was on that Hilary Duff Cinderella movie, A Cinderella Story, she played one of the "ugly step sisters".
samantha witter

Kansas City, MO

#12 Feb 17, 2008
my real last name is actually witter. I thought that was real neat taht an actor had my last name, because its not to commen. i love joshua jackson, would like to meet him in person. I respect his acting and no alot about him and his life.I think hes the best looking man i've ever lied eyes on.would love to talk to him in person.
samantha witter

Kansas City, MO

#13 Feb 17, 2008
i think samantha m. witter born july 3,1981 from kck should get a chance to meet josh jackson in person!
cynthia y

Sterling Heights, MI

#14 Apr 14, 2008
i think that would be so awsome joshua jackson acting grey anatomy he would be good i love greys anatomy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joshua Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Dawson's Creek' reunion: Katie Holmes and Mich... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Mob Scene 2
Joshua Jackson - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Tonja 1
News Jackson Slams "Dawson's Creek" Co-Star (Sep '06) Dec '10 lady 4
the mighty ducks d4 (Jul '07) Jan '09 hockeyboy16 3
News FOX Puts James Van Der Beek in 'Adams' Family -... (Nov '08) Nov '08 johnd 1
News Zap2it Fall TV Preview 2008: FOX's New Shows (Aug '08) Aug '08 Gavin 2
News Jackson Fascinated With Perspective Of 'Shutter... (Mar '08) Mar '08 Lynette Clarke 1
More from around the web