Why yes, baritone Josh Groban can tweet

Full story: LA Daily News

Baritone Josh Groban is being inducted into the Hollywood Bowl Hall of Fame. More than music at Hollywood Bowl The view from the top seats in the Hollywood Bowl is simply panoramic.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Just me

Guimar„es, Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2009

Josh Groban is amazing!
Josh Groban

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2009

Josh knows his fans well! Of course we;'re in it for the whole ride not just an odd song here or there. Besides, something worth having is worth waiting for. It's just that it's taking sooooo long for Josh to produce something, we already know it will be meaningful and Josh is such a perfectionist - nothing that isn't the very best he can produce will ever see the light of day.
He does do so much for charity and we're proud of all that he does and the amount he gives of his time, energy and talent for the benefit of others. We love you Josh and you know that, whenever there is an opportunity to show that love, we'll be there, cheering you on. Love Jerusha xx
Marie

Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

Thanks for the wonderful article. Some great quotes by Josh!!! The Ally McBeal song title was, "You're Still You".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Joshua Bell Discussions

Search the Joshua Bell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Joshua Bell deftly juggles repertoire, celebrity (Jan '12) Jan '12 Tran 1
Joshua Bell headlines series in MB (Jul '08) Jul '08 wilson was right 1
Famed violinist dazzles crowd (Mar '08) Mar '08 Jeff Spangler 2
Ex-Nickel Creek player's sound packs 'Punch' (Feb '08) Feb '08 jah 1
Violinist Bell unleashes fast-fingered firepowe... (Feb '08) Feb '08 Enthusiastic 1
Violinist Bell goes a bridge too far (Apr '06) Apr '06 leslie noonan 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••