josh peck smokes
BLAKE

Freedom, PA

#62 Mar 12, 2008
meagan wrote:
josh peck does not smoke
actually, he does...i saw a picture of him on IMDB with a cigarette in his mouth...it definitely wasnt photoshopped, i looked and they deleted the pic now
LISTEN UP

Dallas, GA

#63 Mar 16, 2008
OK first:

Josh Peck DOES smoke (cigarettes and weed)
He has been documented in interviews both on paper, and video saying that he does. Plus the pictures that you can find of him if you google it.(There is a photo of him with a cigarette IN his mouth.)

Second:

I do not believe he is gay, but if he was, it wouldn't matter.

Third:

I doubt, being 21 years old and a well known actor that he is a virgin.

Fourth:

His email address is [email protected]
abi

Carson, MS

#64 Mar 24, 2008
whats that supost to mean
abi

Carson, MS

#65 Mar 24, 2008
whats that supost to mean
MRCOFFEE

Piscataway, NJ

#66 Mar 25, 2008
mckayla wrote:
he does not smoke end of story
Why are people so crazy about him Smoking, He's 21 and admitted to it in high times. Peck said.“I have the PHX triple chamber. It’s pretty unbelievable- I’m a fan. If not that, the Volcano. Why mess around?” He's a successful adult with a 450$ bong and a 450$ vaporizer. He smokes lotsa pot, chill out and smoke a little, maybe you'll be more sympathetic
Bland girl

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#67 Mar 26, 2008
Josh peck can not smoke he is a role model unlike Jamie Lyyn Spears when she got pregnet
jazmine

Vacaville, CA

#68 Mar 27, 2008
SHUT UP! Josh can smoke even though its not true because he is a good person .Also I know that Josh doesn't have sex alot hes too nice which is good . Josh I beleive that you will make the right desicions.THANKS.
jazmine

Vacaville, CA

#69 Mar 28, 2008
" Bland girl" is right JOSH PECK is a ROLE MODEL and I wounldn't write it in caps if it wasn't true.JOSH ,you're responsible ,funny ,and hard working I beleive in you 100%. BYE.
kirah

Montclair, NJ

#70 Mar 30, 2008
i dont know what is up with all of yall josh is not dead cuz he was on the kids choice awards march 29, 2008 witch waz yesterday he was wearin dark jeans and those straps that r on those overall things hes not bi cuz he has a girlfriend i dont know if hes a virgin or not but i just want to know if he is mentally challenged or on drugs or what cuz he waz actin weird yesterday really weird so thats the reason that i asked if he is on drugs or is that him doing that on purpose cuz yall know he's the funny guy on drake and josh so was dat him acting funny as usual? i really really want to know cuz i love josh peck so i want to know was going on
jazmine

Vacaville, CA

#71 Mar 31, 2008
THATS good for you "kirah" .BYE
WhiteMarz

Fairfield, CT

#72 Apr 1, 2008
LISTEN UP wrote:
OK first:
Josh Peck DOES smoke (cigarettes and weed)
He has been documented in interviews both on paper, and video saying that he does. Plus the pictures that you can find of him if you google it.(There is a photo of him with a cigarette IN his mouth.)
Second:
I do not believe he is gay, but if he was, it wouldn't matter.
Third:
I doubt, being 21 years old and a well known actor that he is a virgin.
Fourth:
His email address is [email protected]
provide the url of this interview/video you speak of where Josh states he's a drug addict, to support your claims. no offense, but i can't rely on just what you say and that e-mail is scary. if it were him or not, i'd still be e-mailing a complete and total stranger. that's just icky! i know your not forcing anyone to use that e-mail. we just have to be careful here. i find it strange that any celeb (especialy a youth) would use his reall name instead of having fun with being creative. At the same time, it would be pretty mean for a friend to leak Josh's real e-mail address on the internet. if josh's friends are as great as he says they are, then i doubt we'll find his real e-mail address on the internet. at least i hope, cuz that would be pretty messed up.
WhiteMarz

Fairfield, CT

#73 Apr 1, 2008
jazmine wrote:
SHUT UP! Josh can smoke even though its not true because he is a good person .Also I know that Josh doesn't have sex alot hes too nice which is good . Josh I beleive that you will make the right desicions.THANKS.
no body is good. i respect your wish though. i understand where you're coming from, but Josh is a youth. Satan doesn't respect Josh. The devil didn't even respect Jesus and Jesus is king! We live in a sick world. i'm sorry to say, but it's true. i have no idea what Josh has been up to. none of us really know.
arguer

Grand Rapids, MI

#74 Apr 1, 2008
sally wrote:
josh isnt a virgin
how would you know?
jazmine

Vacaville, CA

#75 Apr 2, 2008
ya how does she know?
joshs sis Jasmin Peck

Asheville, NC

#76 Apr 3, 2008
i no my brother smokes, his friend and him went camping and he got wasted, high, drunk whatever you want to call it. I don't appreciate what you guys say about him on here. He has NEVER had sex and he has no girlfriend, he broke up with her.
joshs sis Jasmin Peck

Asheville, NC

#77 Apr 3, 2008
he has his own website that i helped him make and everyone writes every true thing about him, not one lie is in that website. Ya it says he smokes and stuff but he has his reasons, he asked me not to repeat them on this site so of coarse i'm not going to, but if you people are going to write stuff on here all him and i ask is for you to write only what you know, what you guys write on here can really hurt his career. He will be embarassed on national television, if you people are REALLY fans of my brother, you would be truthfull and NOT hurt his career. Please just give him a break, he's under a LOT of pressure right now, and the reason stays between me and him, but all we ask is to stop saying he had sex, he DID smoke, but no one is perfect.
my brother wants to say something: This is from Joshua Michael Peck: Hey you guys, i appriciate you being my fans and all but i never had sex and i broke up with my girlfriend. I have to go now. Keep watching Ice age, mean creek, snow day, drillbit taylor, drake&Josh, and many more. I ♥ you guys, my fans.
If you don't think this is REALLY josh peck writing to you all, ask me any question you like.
WhiteMarz

Fairfield, CT

#78 Apr 3, 2008
J said in an interview that he had no sisters or brothers. unless he lied or the article was a fake. who knows? look, if ur that touchy on the subject then i understand. having those photos did kind of make me feel guilty, even though i have NO idea who the real leaker is. either way, i guess it kind of went out of hand...but not everyone is going to feel that way. there are still leaked photos of him that others are sharing, that anybody else might get tempted to put on youtube again or something. nice try to attempt to make ppl feel compassion towards that guy. ur right though, spreading rumors about something that personal isn't right. we really do not know. i don't know him personaly, so i can't take a side. all i can do is pray for the youth, even though some touchy ppl find no problem in trying to search for happiness in the bottom of a corrona bottle. he'll be in my prayers. take care jas.
http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidn...
joshs sis Jasmin Peck

Asheville, NC

#79 Apr 4, 2008
my brother only smoked once and it was cigarettes, his manager caught him and gave him, it was like an "actor dash" it goes on a paper about his career. So he doesn't do it anymore. If he gets up to 50, he loses everything. Then he will be able to persue his OTHER dream he told me besides acting, a seller at a hotdog stand. I know, its pretty low, but that's what he wanted to do, and he may be able to do this hotdog stand thing if his manager sees this sight of fake pics of him doing all these crazy things. I don't know if you know this but I'm not mad at this sight, I just love my brother SO much and I don't want to see this happen to him. The article you saw well, he swort of had to lie because I don't really want to be well known, I don't want to hear gossip like there is on this site about me and that's why I'm typing this, because I don't like hearing gossip about my brother. If anyone reads this please know I'm not mad, I just hope you guys don't put anything un-truthfull on here, because like I said, 50 actor dashes and he's gone. I love my brother and I really do care about him.
joshs sis Jasmin Peck

Asheville, NC

#80 Apr 4, 2008
hey you guys, take a GOOD look at that picture with my brother "smoking" it was edited and it's fake, I know because when people smoke, their mouth is open a smidgen and you can see the cigarette in their mouths, well the cigarette he "smoked" is squarish and his mouth is closed, he is also moving AWAY from the smoke. See? I know my brother, he smoked only once, it wasn't at night either, it was in his dressing room b4 he did the movie drillbit taylor.
joshs sis Jasmin Peck

Asheville, NC

#81 Apr 4, 2008
WhiteMarz wrote:
J said in an interview that he had no sisters or brothers. unless he lied or the article was a fake. who knows? look, if ur that touchy on the subject then i understand. having those photos did kind of make me feel guilty, even though i have NO idea who the real leaker is. either way, i guess it kind of went out of hand...but not everyone is going to feel that way. there are still leaked photos of him that others are sharing, that anybody else might get tempted to put on youtube again or something. nice try to attempt to make ppl feel compassion towards that guy. ur right though, spreading rumors about something that personal isn't right. we really do not know. i don't know him personaly, so i can't take a side. all i can do is pray for the youth, even though some touchy ppl find no problem in trying to search for happiness in the bottom of a corrona bottle. he'll be in my prayers. take care jas.
http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidn...
thanks. My brother tries hard to stop, he's total best friend Drake bell helps him get through it, our mom just moved back to NY so he's trying to cope on his own, he's visiting me until after my birthday. When our mom left he started getting nervous because he wasn't sure how to take care of himself. His manager is helping through and I'm doing my best, it's just hard to see these things written about him like "loving sex" "smoking weed" because I know how good of a person he is, it's hard enough for the both of us and we REALLy don't need these comments, if u have something good to say about him that is true, that's awesome, but if you have a rumor that is bad about him, you may be hurting his career.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh Peck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drake Bell of 'Drake & Josh' Denies Part in Van... (Sep '07) Sep '15 Lela 222
we wnt drake and josh (Feb '08) Aug '15 diana 138
josh chat room (Aug '15) Aug '15 diana 1
Josh Peck - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '15 diana 7
josh peck (May '08) Aug '15 diana 20
News Drake & Josh (Apr '14) Jul '15 Miranda Cosgrove ... 2
josh peck (Jan '07) Sep '14 Alex valdez 530
More from around the web