Threesome actor [Baldwin] backs gay m...

Threesome actor [Baldwin] backs gay marriage ban

There are 49 comments on the www.pinknews.co.uk story from Jan 8, 2008, titled Threesome actor [Baldwin] backs gay marriage ban. In it, www.pinknews.co.uk reports that:

A minor member of one of Hollywood's foremost families has come out in favour of Republican Presidential candidate Mike Huckabee and expressed his opposition to gay equality.

Stephen Baldwin, who is the brother of actors Alec, Billy and Daniel, is best-known for his roles in the controversial 1994 film Threesome and 1995 thriller The Usual Suspects.

He became a born-again Christian after the attacks on New York on September 11th 2001.

During an appearance on the Howard Stern radio show, he indicated his support for the former Governor of Arkansas, who surprised pundits by comfortably winning last week's Iowa caucus.

"I don't believe that gay marriage is in line with God's Word, which is found in the Bible," Baldwin said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.pinknews.co.uk.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
anonymous

United States

#45 Nov 19, 2008
Stephen Baldwin has fantastic taste in presidential candidates! Mike Huckabee is the only authentic, honest, visionary politician who ran this election (McCain had all but the vision part). Huck will be president in 2012!!!

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#46 Nov 20, 2008
anonymous wrote:
No one is trying to take equal rights away from gays. They have the same civil rights as anyone else. The instituion of marriage is the union between one man and one woman. THAT IS WHAT IT IS. Gays are the ones trying to change something. If they want to join together in a union they can come up with their own name for it. Marriage is a name that is already taken. That is the bottom line. Why can't people just get it? They just want something to complain about.
BS. You don't own the word. Won't be accepting anything less.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#47 Nov 20, 2008
anonymous wrote:
Stephen Baldwin has fantastic taste in presidential candidates! Mike Huckabee is the only authentic, honest, visionary politician who ran this election (McCain had all but the vision part). Huck will be president in 2012!!!
No way, EVER.
Darrell

Saint-jean-sur-richelieu, Canada

#48 Oct 31, 2009
There was a time that I adored Stephen Baldwin. I fell in love with those beautiful eyes and sensual mouth of his. The movie Threesome was special to me as I saw Stephen dealing with gay sex in a movie. My heart really went to Josh Charles, but I adored Stephen too.

Now I read this. He appears to be against people like me. He doesn't think we should find true love and happiness. He believes a union between me and another man is illegitimate.

It saddens that someone I once adored became this judgemental monster. I adore him no more. I feel sorry that he got roped into this religious propaganda. I will never watch another Stephen Baldwin movie.
Curteese

Long Beach, CA

#50 Oct 31, 2009
Stephen Baldwin is a big fat load. I have seen him on Nightline and the similar. He was so out of onctrol before, drugs, booze, the works. So he sobered up, good for YOU. HOWEVER, that does not give the free pass to become a fool.
He is still a *dry* acloholic. Like our departed Prezydent Boosh. Meglomaniac, judgmental, hyper, still out of control.
His witnessing is truly scary to behold, the energy he used to put into using, he now uses for this latest addiction.
I used to live next door to a raging alcoholic, who was for the most part really really fun. When she went sober she became a hateful bi-yatch and was so uptight and mean that I could not even tolerate her anymore. I thought that sobriety was supposed to make people nicer.
Stepehen's career was on the skids, his public attention span had come to an end and this is the latest way for him to get attention. It ain't working, Stephen. Make those stupid faces as you stare into the sky, point above you and scream in your permanently hoarse voice. I hope God is listening, since no one else is.
SLIF

Toronto, Canada

#51 Oct 4, 2010
I don't recall voting for him.He's not a politician.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#52 Oct 5, 2010
He can't act, either.
HTS

Englewood, CO

#53 Oct 14, 2010
Alec Baldwin is a left-wing commie pantywaist.
HTS

Englewood, CO

#54 Oct 14, 2010
anonymous wrote:
Huck demonstrated that he was a bigot with reference to Mitt's religion. This was extremely tackey in view of the fact that he is supposedly a self-proclaimed religious man. Huck was also very unethical in the way he told his delegates in West Virginia to vote for McCain solely in order to defeat Romney. Finally, Huckabee tried to incite class warfare by ridiculing Mitt because of his wealth... a stunt that is completely at odds with the spirit of conservatism. Another problem with Huckabee is that as governor he pardoned criminals that went on to committ further crimes against innocent people... an act which shows a gross lack of judgement.
Finally, the Huckster is going to need to at least get below 300 pounds if he thinks anyone is going to take him seriously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh Charles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Charles nude (Nov '11) Jul '14 Billy D 2
News 'The Good Wife' Season 5, Episode 11 Spoilers: ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Concerned in Minn... 1
News Emmy roundtable: Walton Goggins will 'never for... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Gabrielle Mardikian 1
News Good Wife Season 3 Scoop: Hotel Hook-Up Afterma... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Anonymous 3
News 'The Good Wife' Star Josh Charles Promises the ... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Purepizzaz 1
News Analysis of an actor (Jan '08) Jan '08 Annabelle Leigh 1
Four Brothers Feb '06 phoebesmum 1
More from around the web