Rape Charges Against B-Movie Actor Dr...

Rape Charges Against B-Movie Actor Dropped

There are 16 comments on the Tampa Bay Online story from Feb 29, 2008, titled Rape Charges Against B-Movie Actor Dropped. In it, Tampa Bay Online reports that:

“Women these days are different. "Twenty years ago you could leave and have buyer's remorse and you say, 'Hey it's a one night thing,'”

Prosecutors dropped charges against an actor accused of drugging and raping a woman in his bayfront home last year. via Tampa Bay Online

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tampa Bay Online.

Another Article

Hollywood, FL

#1 Mar 4, 2008
Here's another article about the case being dropped.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20080229...
co-worker at Absolo

Rotonda West, FL

#2 May 26, 2008
I have been working for Joe's company www.Absolo.com for over 2 years.A nd I can say first hand that girl called him non stop at the office and is a real nut job. I hope he cleans her clock in the civil suit.
joe absolo

Easley, SC

#8 Jul 21, 2008
anon wrote:
she does coke and she deserves raped. Is that what your saying?
hey idiot the girl stalked me for 6 months ..followed me home and in 30 seconds took her clothes off and went to town..she brought the coke with her. I have millions and that is why I always take consensual pic's...woman lie the evidence never does...when my lawyers get through with alisa rackovich in the civil suit she will be living in a card board box
Rodger Canevari

United States

#10 May 19, 2009
I am waiting for the day a factory worker gets accused of date rape? It will never happen, it seems only rich guys get tagged for that ( kobe, Copperfield, Tyson) it is a woman’s world now and you have to be careful if your rich?
Nice to see you stepped up and sued her!!!!

Those types of woman should be thrown in jail for good
I am waiting for the day a postal worker gets accused of date rape? It will never happen, it seems only rich guys get tagged for that ( kobe, Copperfield, Tyson) it is a woman’s world now and you have to be careful if your rich?

I am waiting for the day a parking valet gets accused of date rape? It will never happen, it seems only rich guys get tagged for that ( kobe, Copperfield, Tyson) it is a woman’s world now and you have to be careful if your rich?

absolo Home unit

United States

#12 Aug 9, 2009
My wife and I just put our home unit together and used it. It is so well made and looks like a million bucks. We both can't thank you enough, this should finally do the trick. Donna and Bill Tempton
Atlantic City, NJ
Bill Wilkins

United States

#13 Oct 18, 2009
My wife and I use the Absolo everyday, great job.
Harry Raubenhimer

United States

#14 Oct 23, 2009
We have 2 absolos in our gym and the members love them. Can't wait to get the home unit. They are used all day long
camp pendelton

United States

#15 Jan 24, 2010
we saw the Absolo infomercial ...it really was one of the best we have ever watched....we have had the commercail units for 2 years on oyr base in southrn Cal, and we love and use the everday....
robert downey jr -

United States

#16 Jan 24, 2010
We here at the Mahatten Beach studios while shooting Iron Man 2, have rally enjoyed using the absolo while filming, and my abs have never looked better and thanks for getting one to my house.
If anybody knows their are alot of ugly jealous people out there Joe who will do anything to knock talanted guys like us down.....great infomercial. Keep up the great work.
billy toms

United States

#17 Jan 24, 2010
What an Ab machine
robert downey jr -

United States

#18 Jan 24, 2010
We here at the Mahatten Beach studios while shooting Iron Man 2, have rally enjoyed using the absolo while filming, and my abs have never looked better and thanks for getting one to my house.
If anybody knows their are alot of ugly jealous people out there Joe who will do anything to knock talented guys like us down.....great infomercial. Keep up the great work
EVIL DOER

Omaha, NE

#20 Aug 18, 2010
co-worker at Absolo wrote:
I have been working for Joe's company www.Absolo.com for over 2 years.A nd I can say first hand that girl called him non stop at the office and is a real nut job. I hope he cleans her clock in the civil suit.
Like he took care of Terri in North Miami? Oh that's right she had no money... but he had her sent her to jail through Christmas
Bahaha

Arlington, TX

#21 Oct 21, 2010
Robert Downey jr. Is joes friend?!? Bahahaha!!! This is so funny! I bet joes wife Samantha is behind that post. Sooooo funny!!! You guys are so hysterical!!! Thanks for all the laughs and the way you promote your piece of crap ab machine. You get better results from a yoga mat and medicine ball. What a joke! Lol
are u kidding

West Islip, NY

#22 Nov 16, 2010
robert downey jr - wrote:
If anybody knows their are alot of ugly jealous people out there Joe who will do anything to knock talanted guys like us down.....great infomercial. Keep up the great work.
that will be the day Robert downey jr wthis comment or Joe arsenault did?
silly

Columbus, OH

#23 Apr 9, 2011
He's a joke!
Don

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Jul 7, 2011
Court finds that customers were defrauded of more than $1.8 million
Washington, DC — The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) today announced that it obtained more than $4 million in civil monetary penalties in orders entered by the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida against defendants in CFTC v. Sterling Trading Group, et al., a CFTC enforcement action filed in June, 2004. The CFTC alleged that the defendants committed fraud in connection with the offer of illegal foreign currency (forex) contracts to retail customers, who were defrauded of more than $1.8 million (see CFTC Press Release 4946-04, June 29, 2004).
Judge Kevin Michael Moore entered three separate consent orders of permanent injunction against defendants Graystone Brown Financial Inc.(Graystone) and STG Global Trading Inc.(STG); Andrew Stern and QIX, Inc.(QIX); and Joseph Arsenault.
The orders require defendants to pay a total of $4,185,000 in civil monetary penalties as follows: QIX,$2 million; Graystone,$1 million; STG,$500,000; Arsenault,$415,000; and Stern,$270,000. The orders also permanently bar QIX, Graystone and STG from engaging in any commodity-related activity. The orders also permanently bar Arsenault and Stern from engaging in any commodity trading on behalf of others on any exchange or soliciting or accepting any funds from others for any on-exchange commodity trading. The orders permanently ban all defendants from applying for registration, engaging in any activity requiring registration or acting as a principal, agent or any other officer or employee of any registered entity or person required to be registered.
The consent orders find that, from at least August, 2003, through at least June, 2004, Graystone and STG, through their account executives, fraudulently solicited retail customers to engage in off-exchange forex options transactions with QIX as the counterparty to each transaction. According to the orders, customers solicited by the Graystone and STG account executives lost at least $1,826,929.50 during the period, and virtually all Graystone and STG customers who opened accounts suffered trading losses. None of the defendants were registered with the CFTC during the relevant period.
The orders hold Stern liable as the controlling person of QIX for its illegal offer and sale of off-exchange forex options, hold Arsenault liable as the controlling person of Graystone and hold STG liable for the fraudulent conduct of those firms’ account executives. Finally, QIX is held derivatively liable as a principal for the fraudulent conduct of its agents, Graystone and STG.
The CFTC appreciates the assistance of the Florida State Office of Financial Regulation.
The following CFTC Division of Enforcement staff members are responsible for this case: Peter M. Haas, Eugene Smith, Kyong J. Koh, Christopher Giglio, Paul G. Hayeck and Joan Manley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joseph Arsenault Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
http://www.joseph-arsenault.com (Jul '09) Jun 8 WOW 11
watch out for ROB KRIKORIAN business broker o... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Don 1
Arsenault-PENALTIES FOR ENGAGING IN ILLEGAL SCHEME (Oct '09) Sep '10 he who really knows 2
More from around the web