Joseph Arsenault

Miami, FL

#1 Jul 17, 2009
http://www.joseph-arsenault.com , a site about Joseph Arsenault!
anytime fitness owner

Lapeer, MI

#2 Aug 1, 2009
great AB machine....cant wait to see the infomercial..members love it
The kid from Brooklyn

New York, NY

#3 Aug 5, 2009
I love the new site. Looks fantastic. Good work. Who ever did that site made it look great!
gimme a break

Sarasota, FL

#4 Aug 7, 2009
anytime fitness owner wrote:
great AB machine....cant wait to see the infomercial..members love it
ask joe about his liability insurance.. or better yet, ask him about this:

http://www.cftc.gov/opa/enf04/opa4946-04.htm
Gym owner

United States

#5 Aug 9, 2009
This absolo is amazing...we just got it Friday and the members can't stop thanking me for buying it.Saw the infomercial..great job!
Pendelton Marine Base

United States

#6 Dec 14, 2009
We have been using the Absolo for 3 years and I must tell you, it is the greatest thing ever invented by your company......PFC Johnson
Navy seal

United States

#7 Dec 14, 2009
I am an officer in the Navy and had a chance to use the absolo CT3000, and it kicked my ass. I just ordered a home unit and can't wait to get it. LT.Harrison
David Copperfield

United States

#8 Feb 9, 2010
It's a world that has changed for guy's like us.

And the amazing thing is the truth always comes out and then nothing ever happens to the bitch that accuses guys like us. look at Ben Rothesburger. Somebody has to step up and send one of these money hungry bitches to jail.And maybe this will stop.
Sarasota

United States

#9 Feb 12, 2010
You are a crook and a deralict. Maybe you got off the rape charges, the drug charges stuck, and the corruption charges stuck. Your product sucks and you are one of the worst human beings I have ever met. You will meet your maker and I promise you he will not be happy with Joey A. the hustler in his own mind.
Don

Norristown, PA

#10 Feb 14, 2010
Court finds that customers were defrauded of more than $1.8 million
Washington, DC — The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) today announced that it obtained more than $4 million in civil monetary penalties in orders entered by the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida against defendants in CFTC v. Sterling Trading Group, et al., a CFTC enforcement action filed in June, 2004. The CFTC alleged that the defendants committed fraud in connection with the offer of illegal foreign currency (forex) contracts to retail customers, who were defrauded of more than $1.8 million (see CFTC Press Release 4946-04, June 29, 2004).

Judge Kevin Michael Moore entered three separate consent orders of permanent injunction against defendants Graystone Brown Financial Inc.(Graystone) and STG Global Trading Inc.(STG); Andrew Stern and QIX, Inc.(QIX); and Joseph Arsenault.

The orders require defendants to pay a total of $4,185,000 in civil monetary penalties as follows: QIX,$2 million; Graystone,$1 million; STG,$500,000; Arsenault,$415,000; and Stern,$270,000. The orders also permanently bar QIX, Graystone and STG from engaging in any commodity-related activity. The orders also permanently bar Arsenault and Stern from engaging in any commodity trading on behalf of others on any exchange or soliciting or accepting any funds from others for any on-exchange commodity trading. The orders permanently ban all defendants from applying for registration, engaging in any activity requiring registration or acting as a principal, agent or any other officer or employee of any registered entity or person required to be registered.

The consent orders find that, from at least August, 2003, through at least June, 2004, Graystone and STG, through their account executives, fraudulently solicited retail customers to engage in off-exchange forex options transactions with QIX as the counterparty to each transaction. According to the orders, customers solicited by the Graystone and STG account executives lost at least $1,826,929.50 during the period, and virtually all Graystone and STG customers who opened accounts suffered trading losses. None of the defendants were registered with the CFTC during the relevant period.

The orders hold Stern liable as the controlling person of QIX for its illegal offer and sale of off-exchange forex options, hold Arsenault liable as the controlling person of Graystone and hold STG liable for the fraudulent conduct of those firms’ account executives. Finally, QIX is held derivatively liable as a principal for the fraudulent conduct of its agents, Graystone and STG.

The CFTC appreciates the assistance of the Florida State Office of Financial Regulation.

The following CFTC Division of Enforcement staff members are responsible for this case: Peter M. Haas, Eugene Smith, Kyong J. Koh, Christopher Giglio, Paul G. Hayeck and Joan Manley.

Last Updated: August 21, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joseph Arsenault Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Actor Joseph Arsenault arrested on rape charge (Oct '07) Nov '13 Don 48
Rape Charges Against B-Movie Actor Dropped (Mar '08) Jul '11 Don 16
watch out for ROB KRIKORIAN business broker o... (Dec '10) Feb '11 truth be told 3
joseph arsenault (Jun '09) Oct '10 Bahaha 4
Arsenault-PENALTIES FOR ENGAGING IN ILLEGAL SCHEME (Oct '09) Sep '10 he who really knows 4
location (Feb '09) Mar '10 laughing 8
Woman says Internet date raped her (Sep '07) Aug '09 gimme a break 187
•••
•••

Joseph Arsenault People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••