People of Illinois happy to see Blago...

People of Illinois happy to see Blagojevich go

There are 3 comments on the The State story from Jan 29, 2009, titled People of Illinois happy to see Blagojevich go. In it, The State reports that:

People across Illinois who watched former Gov. Rod Blagojevich get the boot Thursday said they hoped removal of the scandal-plagued governor helps the state begin rebuilding its image after weeks of ridicule.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State.

Mr Voter

Hammond, IN

#2 Jan 30, 2009
I'd been alot happier if they tared and feathered him and fat, slob, potty mouth patti and ran them out of the state. Can't wait to he takes the ride to prison like the felon ryan did.

Baytown, TX

#3 Jan 30, 2009
Remember who his political friends have been for the past years. I think a lot of them are employed by the US Government. Now let us remove the others, starting with the Sec of Treasury.

Get a clue: they all do it, he just got caught.

United States

#4 Jan 31, 2009
Looking at the way the jewish press was knocking him I doubt if he was wrong!The white house mullato is going to give illinois a bundle of money and the jews want to make sure they get it for themselves,If Blago got it he would probably see that the people got it and that dont sit right witht he jews!
The Synagogue of Satan: The Secret History of Jewish World Domination

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jose Garcia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jurors watch police interrogation video in Roun... (May '14) May '14 Friend 1
News Motion to withdraw toddler murder plea denied (Aug '08) Jun '09 jessica C 69
News Execution appeal again is focusing on inmate's IQ (Sep '07) Sep '07 American 1
Jose Garcia-Leon (Feb '07) Feb '07 Darlene 1
More from around the web