Third season of 'My Boys' on its way

Third season of 'My Boys' on its way

There are 1 comment on the United Press International story from Oct 7, 2008, titled Third season of 'My Boys' on its way. In it, United Press International reports that:

The U.S. television comedy "My Boys" has been renewed for a third season, TBS announced Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at United Press International.

TheRockofAges

Safety Harbor, FL

#1 Oct 8, 2008
Let 'em make a sitcom called 'My Girls'; that will be a rainy day. I don't watch television sitcoms to be preached to, to get an alleged moral message, or to hear more about 'women empowerment', ad naseum. Enough is enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jordana Spiro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Mob Doctor - The Complete Series: DVD Review (Apr '13) Apr '13 Amy 1
Jordana Spiro nude (Dec '12) Dec '12 Nicholas 1
News PopWatch Planner: 'Boardwalk' is back. Plus: 'G... (Sep '12) Sep '12 wrong sn 1
News Pilots: Jordana Spiro 'Bites' NBC offer, Shane ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 ECrc 1
News 'My Boys' Will Be Back in March - TBS sets prem... (Feb '09) Feb '09 mary 5
News TBS Orders Another Round of 'My Boys' - The com... (Oct '08) Nov '08 Marvin 6
News Clueless character doesn't mesh with 'My Boys' (Aug '07) Jul '08 Michelle 6
More from around the web