Eminem's a shady visitor at Jonathan ...

Eminem's a shady visitor at Jonathan Ross's pad

There are 1 comment on the This Is London story from May 12, 2009, titled Eminem's a shady visitor at Jonathan Ross's pad. In it, This Is London reports that:

London, Eminem's a shady visitor at Jonathan Ross's pad One is a foul-mouthed rap behemoth, the other is a foul-mouthed broadcaster who has just served a ban for being offensive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at This Is London.

Wendy Grimshaw

UK

#1 May 15, 2009
You have no idea what Eminem is about. I, like you, am a Bowie fan. Bowie is unique, Eminem is unique. Eminem is sensitive and shy, you have no concept of shy Ross.

Eminem is an artist and you have no idea how to interview him. Jolland knows how

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonathan Ross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand apologise for '... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Sachsgate 1
News 'Lucky' Ross ends chat show on BBC (Jul '10) Jul '10 Ken Rowell UK 2
Tickets for Friday Night with Jonathan Ross (Mar '06) Jun '10 jackie wimpory 101
News Russell Brand could be set to appear on Jonatha... (May '10) May '10 kjh 1
News Full Body-Naked Print-Out of Indian Film Star f... (Feb '10) Mar '10 MSO4 12
News Shah Rukh Khan to guest on Jonathan Ross (Jan '10) Feb '10 Selina 2
News Britain's Jonathan Ross To Interview Barbra Str... (Oct '09) Oct '09 KJW 1
More from around the web