NBC to take a big bite out of Dracula...

NBC to take a big bite out of Dracula classic

There are 4 comments on the WBIR-TV Knoxville story from Jul 24, 2012, titled NBC to take a big bite out of Dracula classic. In it, WBIR-TV Knoxville reports that:

The network announced Tuesday a 10-episode version of the Bram Stoker novel. Jonathan Rhys Meyers has the title role as the vampire set in Victorian-era England.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR-TV Knoxville.

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Jul 24, 2012
Vamp da vampire scenes. We be watching, good steak on plate and wood stake in hand. Let the carnage begin!

“Let her cry, for she's a Lady”

Since: Apr 08

Let her dream, she's a Child

#2 Jul 24, 2012
Um... I will say he will make a far better vamp than that sparkly creep Edward...

Keep that stake away from me, Jody, please. ;o)

Cherish Your Loved Ones.

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Jul 24, 2012
Pixie_Vampyress wrote:
Um... I will say he will make a far better vamp than that sparkly creep Edward...
Keep that stake away from me, Jody, please. ;o)
Cherish Your Loved Ones.
[wolf grin] No stakes for the little "Pixie Vampyresses", not even a toothpick. Tiny vampires love werewolves, and werewolves only scratch them a bit. Just ask Frontline.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#4 Jul 25, 2012
Cannot wait for this series to get on U K T V. Jonathan Rhys Meyers was fantastic in the tudors. He's gonna make a modern vamp the likes of Stuart Townsend. Bite me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonathan Rhys Meyers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Adele Has Date Night at Private Lady Gaga Show (Dec '13) Dec '13 Taylor swift 1
News New on DVD: 'Inescapable,' more (Jul '13) Jul '13 Genie2 2
News Has Jonathan Rhys Meyers found new love with an... (Dec '12) Dec '12 doc 1
News 'From Paris with Love' review (Feb '12) Feb '12 James 1
News Jonathan Rhys Meyers Developed the Shakes from ... (Jun '11) Jan '12 Melanie 2
Jonathan Rhys-Meyers - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Sueann 1
News Jonathan Rhys Meyers - Jonathan Rhys Meyers Dro... (May '11) May '11 lorraine turner 1
More from around the web