Bon Jovi 'proud' of Sambora

Bon Jovi 'proud' of Sambora

There are 8 comments on the Canoe story from Jun 20, 2011, titled Bon Jovi 'proud' of Sambora. In it, Canoe reports that:

Richie Sambora and Jon Bon Jovi. Jon Bon Jovi has told of his admiration for bandmate Richie Sambora as he battles his alcohol demons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canoe.

rollercoastermom

Mentor, OH

#1 Jun 20, 2011
I thought this was really cool! The brothers love for each other.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 20, 2011
jon and richie brothers for forever

Since: Feb 07

Hamilton, Canada

#3 Jun 20, 2011
Jon did a tv show a few years ago...I forget which one though and don't have access to look it up right now...but the interviewer asked Jon who would he want beside him if he was in a foxhole. Without one second of hesitation, Jon's answer was Richie.

Since: May 11

Montevideo, Uruguay

#4 Jun 20, 2011
yeah, I remeber that interview, I think the show is Centerstage, the interviewer asked why and jon said "he's as loyal as they get". so so sweet, and you can feel tha luuuuvv

Since: Feb 07

Hamilton, Canada

#5 Jun 21, 2011
Thanks Toti...yes Centerstage with Michael Kay. Excellent show/interview IMO.
MissDaisy

Brookings, SD

#6 Jun 21, 2011
That's great that Richie has such a great support system in Jon.
froggie

Mooresville, NC

#7 Jun 21, 2011
I really hate to hear that Richie is going thru this battle but with a friend like Jon on his side I think he will be a winner! Love is a healer you know...I wish only good things for both of these guys
Aria

Wendouree, Australia

#8 Jun 21, 2011
Excellent to see that someone who knows what Richie is going through is so compassionate....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jon Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wanted: Red or a White? Get ready for Bon Jovi ... Jan 25 BJ Fan 1
News Bon Jovi dishes on Bills bid, Trump's 'evil gen... Jan '18 BJ Fan 1
News Black Eyed Peas, Bon Jovi, Fall Out Boy Perform... Jan '18 BJ Fan 1
News Bon Jovi finally inducted into Rock and Roll Ha... Dec '17 BJ Fan 1
News Concert review | Bon Jovi: Band pays tribute to... (Mar '17) Aug '17 PrinterBench Tech 3
News Spurred by PETA, Jon Bon Jovi will sell vegan c... (Aug '17) Aug '17 BJ Fan 1
News Jon Bon Jovi makes virtual visit to Alberta ele... (Jun '17) Jul '17 Quelita 2
More from around the web