Jon Bon Jovi death hoax starter revealed

Jon Bon Jovi death hoax starter revealed

There are 6 comments on the She Knows story from Dec 26, 2011, titled Jon Bon Jovi death hoax starter revealed. In it, She Knows reports that:

A Philadelphia heavy metal musician claims to have started the Jon Bon Jovi death hoax.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at She Knows.

Farida

Paramaribo, Suriname

#1 Dec 27, 2011
It is really evil what that man said about jon how can a man have evil thoughts like that jon is an angel he is so amazing in everything he does god bless you jon i love you so much
Turd Ferguson

Trenton, NJ

#2 Dec 27, 2011
Farida wrote:
It is really evil what that man said about jon how can a man have evil thoughts like that jon is an angel he is so amazing in everything he does god bless you jon i love you so much
That's all well and good, but his status as a 'rocker' is certainly 'dead'....

NObama 2012.....The End of an Error
JackOffJesus

United States

#3 Dec 27, 2011
They suck!
BJ Fan

United States

#4 Dec 27, 2011
Apparewntly you've never been to a Bon Jovi concert. They can rock with the best of them.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 5, 2012
BJ Fan wrote:
Apparewntly you've never been to a Bon Jovi concert. They can rock with the best of them.
well said BJ Fan :)
Jon

Wellington, New Zealand

#6 Sep 25, 2012
If he can clock 18million fans and still be going, his rocker status is certainly not dead. He can blow the roof of stadiums and sell out everywhere he goes. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jon Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wanted: Red or a White? Get ready for Bon Jovi ... Jan 25 BJ Fan 1
News Bon Jovi dishes on Bills bid, Trump's 'evil gen... Jan '18 BJ Fan 1
News Black Eyed Peas, Bon Jovi, Fall Out Boy Perform... Jan '18 BJ Fan 1
News Bon Jovi finally inducted into Rock and Roll Ha... Dec '17 BJ Fan 1
News Concert review | Bon Jovi: Band pays tribute to... (Mar '17) Aug '17 PrinterBench Tech 3
News Spurred by PETA, Jon Bon Jovi will sell vegan c... (Aug '17) Aug '17 BJ Fan 1
News Jon Bon Jovi makes virtual visit to Alberta ele... (Jun '17) Jul '17 Quelita 2
More from around the web