Bon Jovi: Jon turns 50 help make his ...

Bon Jovi: Jon turns 50 help make his birthday wish come true

There are 4 comments on the Examiner.com story from Feb 27, 2012, titled Bon Jovi: Jon turns 50 help make his birthday wish come true. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Bon Jovi frontman Jon Bon Jovi will be turning 50-years-old on March 2, 2012 and in honor of his big day he has made a special birthday wish that he would love to see granted by his friends and family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Paola fantig

Australia

#1 Feb 29, 2012
Happy birthday jon With your looks the awesome musiC youve come a long way dont stoP now i like to see a all bon joVi pin up semi naked calender ofAll the band a tribute to your 50th i dare u best wishes lots ofHappiness to u and all the familIes
hellsing

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Mar 2, 2012
Happy birthday jon.!!
Ziggie

Auckland, New Zealand

#3 Mar 8, 2012
happy belated birthday!!!
mnmom

Northfield, MN

#4 Mar 10, 2012
Got to see Jon, from the pit, front row March 2, in PA. 2011 for his 49th! Pit 2, Row 1, Seat 2 right in front of Jon. Amazing show as usual. He was fun and flirty. That is one for my memory book! Jon, hope your 50th was great, heres to many many more!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jon Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jon Bon Jovi makes virtual visit to Alberta ele... Jul 15 Quelita 2
Is Jon Bon Jovi bisexual? (Aug '07) Jul 9 Dawhoda 81
News Bon Jovi Leads Hot Tours Tally With $31M Earned... Jul 7 Cajun_Jon_Bonjovi 3
News Bon Jovi was surprise guest at Jefferson Awards... Jun '17 BJ Fan 1
News Colin Farrell, Jon Bon Jovi among stars spotted... Jun '17 ShowYourTits 2
News Sebastian Bach recalls his debauched youth in n... (Nov '16) Jun '17 slim 5
News Bon Jovi, battling bronchitis, postpones his we... Apr '17 BJ Fan 1
More from around the web