Jon Bon Jovi and his wife put on a brave face and smile as they step...

There are 1 comment on the Daily Mail story from Nov 30, 2012, titled Jon Bon Jovi and his wife put on a brave face and smile as they step.... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Just two weeks ago they had to go through every parent's worst nightmare, as their daughter overdosed on heroin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kuschelbiene

Augsburg, Germany

#21 Dec 31, 2012
Why should he go away from her? Why should he trade her with someone else? Their marriage is online their business and nobody has any idea what is going on behind closed doors. Fact is, they are still togheter. Should he give up everything do go out with a 20+ model, like george clooney? And when the relationship will get serious, he skip her and get the next one? Even if itīs just a business deal beetween them two, who says their are not happy with the situation it is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jon Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jon Bon Jovi Will Ponder Alternate Life in New ... Apr 29 me and him 9
Is Jon Bon Jovi bisexual? (Aug '07) Mar '15 Theman1233 76
News Bon Jovi to urge people at concerts to voluntee... (Mar '10) Mar '15 swedenforever 286
News "SNL's 40th Anniversary Special" with Jack Whit... Feb '15 Summer 10
News Bon Jovi reopens community kitchen in Monmouth ... Jan '15 Paulina F 2
News Jon Bon Jovi on Richie Sambora's Band Status: "... Jan '15 Jons side 115
News Jon Bon Jovi shows support for police at Hope C... Dec '14 dhyd 1
More from around the web