Jon Bon Jovi and his wife put on a br...

Jon Bon Jovi and his wife put on a brave face and smile as they step...

There are 21 comments on the Daily Mail story from Nov 30, 2012, titled Jon Bon Jovi and his wife put on a brave face and smile as they step.... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Just two weeks ago they had to go through every parent's worst nightmare, as their daughter overdosed on heroin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
danaya

Slovenia

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Wtf is he doing with Doc???She is really ugly...and hands???I know for sure it is not a love story.com e on Jon,tell her the truth and start living,you need it
LuvsBadName

United States

#2 Dec 1, 2012
Danaya, do tell...please explain....oo la la...
Buzzed

Morden, Canada

#3 Dec 1, 2012
Does Minxy have a sister that lives in , Slovenia?

“I'll be There for You”

Since: Dec 06

"How are we doin so far, ok?"

#4 Dec 1, 2012
Buzzed wrote:
Does Minxy have a sister that lives in , Slovenia?
Apparently, lol!
Rojo

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Dec 1, 2012
They look great!!!!
What does Jon's phone say? Looks like he is showing his daughter
" lovely Stephanie". Is calling?
danaya

Slovenia

#6 Dec 2, 2012
Baby...you even don't know where Slovenia is...
Annabelle

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#7 Dec 2, 2012
There are rumors he has bought a stunning property in France and I believe it's true. A friend of a friend of mine has a flower shop in a really small town, in 6 months she’s got a couple of big orders, the last one was 300 of completely white roses. The next day there were rumors in my village of a woman, brunette with long hair, being there for him. I think I saw her in a coffee shop, the driver stopped a limo in front of it, she had a quick lunch. Everybody was talking about her incredible blue eyes; we are small, everybody knows everything. They say the two are having a love story far away from the rest of the world. I don’t know if it’s true, but it might be. By the way I was in the house of that property before it was sold, we were making some works in the garden; it has a huge glass roof above the bathroom, so you can bath and watch the stars. I imagine Jon inside there…lucky girl.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#8 Dec 2, 2012
Annabelle wrote:
There are rumors he has bought a stunning property in France and I believe it's true. A friend of a friend of mine has a flower shop in a really small town, in 6 months she’s got a couple of big orders, the last one was 300 of completely white roses. The next day there were rumors in my village of a woman, brunette with long hair, being there for him. I think I saw her in a coffee shop, the driver stopped a limo in front of it, she had a quick lunch. Everybody was talking about her incredible blue eyes; we are small, everybody knows everything. They say the two are having a love story far away from the rest of the world. I don’t know if it’s true, but it might be. By the way I was in the house of that property before it was sold, we were making some works in the garden; it has a huge glass roof above the bathroom, so you can bath and watch the stars. I imagine Jon inside there…lucky girl.
This particular story, as so many told on BJ Forum, is complete rubbish!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9 Dec 2, 2012
danaya wrote:
Baby...you even don't know where Slovenia is...
Guess again, my friend is from Portorož.
ciara

South Hadley, MA

#10 Dec 2, 2012
Annabelle wrote:
It's a rumor. You believe it. Fine. If it's not true, did you think spreading a rumor like this might cause a family pain? A family already dealing with real pain. I will never understand why people think this okay to do. whether it is a celebrity or a neighbor.
Kim

Australia

#11 Dec 2, 2012
This belongs in Bon Jovi Fan Fiction, you posted in the wrong section. What complete crap. A friend of a friend? Have you not heard the news in the last few weeks? And you want to come here and post rubbish and cause more pain? I just don't understand people.
Annabelle wrote:
dream87

Mainz, Germany

#12 Dec 3, 2012
I was waiting for another delusional person to claim her fantasy life is real. We haven't had one in a while... LOL
Carina

Portimão, Portugal

#13 Dec 27, 2012
I don´t believe he never cheated, but Dorothea isn´t a fool, she knows and they both deal with it. He says he has many skeletons on the closet so.. he´s not the saint we think he his.He sings about it.. in bed of roses, the blonde that gave him nightmares...
He´s not the perfect husband and the perfect father... he has flaws like everyone else.Some journalists portait him like the perfect man, a great husband, a wonderful father... we all know he´s NOT perfect.
Someone

Ireland

#14 Dec 28, 2012
Correct me if I'm wrong but Jon has said that the blonde is his guitar as it's like a mistress....
Buzzed

The Pas, Canada

#15 Dec 28, 2012
Someone wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but Jon has said that the blonde is his guitar as it's like a mistress....
Jon has told several different versions about the meaning of this line, each contradicting the other, so who knows.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#16 Dec 31, 2012
Aren't you all missing the point here? What is there to smile about when your daughter has just overdosed on heroin? I'm not suprised the poor girl takes drugs with those two! And yes Danaya your right she is ugly, but it costs too much to get rid of her!!!LOL
danaya

Domzale, Slovenia

#17 Dec 31, 2012
That's very true...and yes,he would need a lot of money and energy to go away from Dorothea, maybe now that he is 50 he will find the way

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18 Dec 31, 2012
minxy wrote:
Aren't you all missing the point here? What is there to smile about when your daughter has just overdosed on heroin? I'm not suprised the poor girl takes drugs with those two! And yes Danaya your right she is ugly, but it costs too much to get rid of her!!!LOL
I don't agree that she's ugly, but you're right he loses big if she walks away. She also knows to much about him. Shes got him right where she wants him. Marriage is a shame besides he's had an ongoing relationship with Lorenza for years. The same way he had one with Cindy Crawford. Neither one of them denied it. They just didn't care who knew. It's no secret to those inside the circle. As far a his daughter goes, he does love her. He's just not going to win father of the year and has admitted it himself in more than one interview. You have to be present to be a good husband and father.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#19 Dec 31, 2012
danaya wrote:
That's very true...and yes,he would need a lot of money and energy to go away from Dorothea, maybe now that he is 50 he will find the way
She needs to be the one to walk away. I wish her well!
Mia

Strathfield, Australia

#20 Dec 31, 2012
WTF!! Do you seriously have nothing better to talk about. May God help you because what comes around goes around. If your married Heaven help you. Leave people's marriages alone not cool at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jon Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jon Bon Jovi shows off his impressive physique ... Jan 2 jbjpeaches 2
News Sebastian Bach recalls his debauched youth in n... Nov '16 BJ Fan 1
News Review: Bon Jovi can still bring the hits in 4t... Nov '16 Rundem 7
News Bon Jovi to Launch Exclusive SiriusXM Channel C... Nov '16 BJ Fan 1
News Clinton dispatches Jennifer Lopez, Bon Jovi, Ka... Oct '16 spud 1
News Bon Jovi return gloriously with most honest alb... Oct '16 BJ Fan 1
News Obama Heads West for Campaign Fundraisers (Jun '12) Jun '16 Go Blue Forever 14
More from around the web