Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jul 26, 2014
Lucas

Bursa, Turkey

#1 Aug 27, 2011
Johnny Crawford nude - sexy pics and movies! Click to watch Johnny Crawford naked !

http://tinyurl.com/3jv5xav

Johnny Crawford is a hot man! Check the proof!

rifleman, rifleman johnny crawford, the rifleman, chuck connors, bio johnny crawford, johnny crawford actor, john crawford, biography johnny crawford, chuck conners, chuck connors rifleman, bio johnny crawford, biography johnny crawford, chuck conners, chuck connors, chuck connors rifleman, john crawford, johnny crawford actor, rifleman, the rifleman, rifleman johnny crawford

http://tinyurl.com/3jv5xav
bareass

Avon, OH

#2 Jul 9, 2012
When I was a gay teen, I used to fantasize about sucking Johnny Crawford's cock.
Tony

Bronx, NY

#3 Nov 3, 2012
bareass wrote:
When I was a gay teen, I used to fantasize about sucking Johnny Crawford's cock.
Has anyone ever found pics of Johnny from play girl?
Tommy

Geelong, Australia

#5 Oct 23, 2013
I saw the film Naked Ape and also the pictures of Johnny in playboy he's very handsome he has a beautifull cock and ass
scooty

Runnemede, NJ

#6 Jan 4, 2014
Never knew he was in playgirl
Tommy

San Diego, CA

#7 Feb 25, 2014
When as a boy I would dream about Johnny. Slowly undressing him and seeing all his beauty.

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#9 Apr 30, 2014
Tommy wrote:
When as a boy I would dream about Johnny. Slowly undressing him and seeing all his beauty.
Sick FK
Jbrown

Columbus, OH

#10 Jun 17, 2014
He was/is a very cute.guy.i thought he was perfect.(I'm a guy) there was never a more perfect body/face/voice combination.

Since: Jul 14

Houston, TX

#11 Jul 26, 2014
bareass wrote:
You're disgusting !!
It's one thing being gay but you lack class and respect for yourself!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnny Crawford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want to see johnny crawford full frontal nude... Aug 14 Robert vega 1
CBS remaking 'The Rifleman' (Dec '11) Apr '14 squeezers 2
Lucas on Rifleman (Mar '13) Mar '13 Clare Corbett 1
The show still goes on for child actor Johnny C... (Oct '10) Jan '12 Hanna 2
Celebrity birthdays for March 26 (Mar '10) Apr '10 fan forever 2
How old?! Actor Leonard Nimoy is 75. Actor Alan... (Oct '06) Oct '06 Rick Reid 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Johnny Crawford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••