Metis guitarist extraordinaire en route

Metis guitarist extraordinaire en route

There are 6 comments on the Robson Valley Times story from Feb 18, 2007, titled Metis guitarist extraordinaire en route. In it, Robson Valley Times reports that:

“He's played all over the world with every imaginable type of band, but his absolute favourite thing to do is to play Johnny Cash.”

The Lionel Desjarlais Band is coming to the Dunster Hall this weekend. The show has been billed as a Johnny Cash tribute event and a fundraiser for the Robson Valley Music Festival. via Robson Valley Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Robson Valley Times.

Trekker

Iksan, Korea

#1 Sep 14, 2007
Hi there ...

Does the Lionel Desjarlais Band have a homepage?

While i wasn't able to catch this year's earlier show, i totally dug their stuff at the 2007 Robson Valley Music Fest :)

My email is:

troubadour_trekker@yahoo.ca

Thanks a bunch,

Trekker.
Len Friesen - stickman

Sidney, Canada

#2 Oct 5, 2007
I want to talk to you lionel, it's been way too long. From what I can tell on the web, you're keeping busy and still wooing them. They won't let me post my phone # so email me or get someone else to email me with your contact info. Thanks,Len How's Keith?
singlemom

Red Deer, Canada

#4 Jan 19, 2010
before he continues "wooing them" perhaps he should pay for the results of his previous "wooings" first.
borderguard

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Jun 25, 2011
singlemom wrote:
before he continues "wooing them" perhaps he should pay for the results of his previous "wooings" first.
what were you not a part of what happened it takes two to tango
ricky campbell

Zacatepec, Mexico

#6 Dec 9, 2011
hola lionel good to see you keep busy im living in guadalajara retired just celebrated my 72 bday those were great years with the travelling band email me ricardo1939@yahoo.es
ricky campbell

Zacatepec, Mexico

#7 Dec 9, 2011
hola lionel good to see you are keeping busy those were great years with the travelling band i just celebrated my 72 bday i live in guadalajara mail me ricardo1939@yahoo.es

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnny Cash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Simpsons: From Michael Jackson to Johnny Ca... May '15 Together Great 2
News On This Day: Johnny Cash Plays at Folsom Prison (Jan '09) Mar '15 drstat2 18
Rare album??? Mar '15 JoshsDeals 1
News Photo Gallery: Kellye Cash SheppardPHOTO Galler... (Sep '14) Oct '14 ChopperBlades 3
News Slim Dusty's - Best Of' Hits Chart Milestone Do... (Sep '14) Sep '14 signs 1
News Eating artists in Southwestern Connecticut dish... (Sep '14) Sep '14 BPT 2
News What we need: More songs about Indianapolis (Jul '07) Jul '14 NEW 23
More from around the web