Clay Aiken: Clay Aiken apologizes for...

Clay Aiken: Clay Aiken apologizes for criticizing Adam Lambert

There are 22 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from May 23, 2009, titled Clay Aiken: Clay Aiken apologizes for criticizing Adam Lambert. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Clay Aiken says blood didn't truly pour forth from his ears when he heard runner-up Adam Lambert sing "Ring of Fire" -- and hey, he's sorry for his "colorful choice of words." The former Idol contestant writes in a blog on his Web site dated Friday that "I obviously meant it as a colorful statement to imply that I did not enjoy what I heard." He ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Let's go racing!!!!”

Since: Dec 08

Albuquerque, NM

#29 May 24, 2009
Has anyone ever noticed that the gay guys are usually the best looking men? I had a boss that was gay and he and his boyfreind were the best looking guys I've ever seen in my life. Turned out to be my very best friends too.
Toppy

Lake Worth, FL

#30 May 24, 2009
Yup, I agree with Aiken! That was really bad! Silly version!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnny Cash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Concert Review | Hank Williams Jr.: Hat changes... (Oct '10) Jul '16 cook21 2
News Human Race Apr '16 Lucy Jane 2
News Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies (Jul '14) Apr '16 Cchurch 40
News On This Day: Johnny Cash Plays at Folsom Prison (Jan '09) Jan '16 Ryan Riders 23
News Johnny Cash, June Carter Cash's Life Together D... (Jul '15) Jul '15 BIG bad John 1
News Flashback: See Linda Ronstadt's Heartbreaking D... (Jul '15) Jul '15 orangeman7754 1
News The Simpsons: From Michael Jackson to Johnny Ca... (May '15) May '15 Together Great 2
More from around the web