Clay Aiken: Clay Aiken apologizes for...

Clay Aiken: Clay Aiken apologizes for criticizing Adam Lambert

There are 22 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from May 23, 2009, titled Clay Aiken: Clay Aiken apologizes for criticizing Adam Lambert. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Clay Aiken says blood didn't truly pour forth from his ears when he heard runner-up Adam Lambert sing "Ring of Fire" -- and hey, he's sorry for his "colorful choice of words." The former Idol contestant writes in a blog on his Web site dated Friday that "I obviously meant it as a colorful statement to imply that I did not enjoy what I heard." He ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Free-speaking Genius

Hallandale, FL

#1 May 23, 2009
He can say what he wants. People are entitled to their opinions. Get over it.
mayo420

Baltimore, MD

#2 May 23, 2009
Great Balls of Subliminal Philosophy Manipulation!!! Thought I'd check to see what the aiken/lambert headlines are about(sorry, I don't watch television but follow the news)

Another idol singer, must be something but apparently not good by aiken. I checked youtube, not bad I guess, sings better than me.

But wait. What's this in the corner?!? Lambert & the O'Reilly Factor? Billy is an Idol fan? No way.
Well, what looked like a perfectly average member of the human species is in all actuality a deviant entity transported straight from the gates of Hades to subjugate and destroy the human race.

And I thought he was some amateur Idol singer. Thanks Billy for uncovering these extraterrestial beings. They look so real.
WHO

Tucson, AZ

#3 May 23, 2009
who cares? both them fruits are horrible artis.
Wilton Guy

Germantown, TN

#4 May 23, 2009
What does Aiken being gay have anything to do with this story???

Oh yeah that's right, Lambert wears nail polish and makeup.....
spein

Kenly, NC

#5 May 23, 2009
hes gay
#6 May 23, 2009
They are both .... slimy and disgusting even drama queens.

Kris is more subtle, cool and relax...
Joker

Hollywood, FL

#9 May 23, 2009
Oh come on!!! I can't say anything regarding how they both love male genitalia without getting bleeped?
Its Love

Maxton, NC

#10 May 23, 2009
Sounds like Clay is secretly really into Adam and his whole dangerous look. They'd make a cute couple.
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Boca Raton, FL

#11 May 23, 2009
I CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET IN 1983. DO YOU THINK I AM IN THE MINORITY OF LIFEGUARDS? HECK NO! ACCORDING TO A 1999 STUDY OUT OF STANDOFRD UNIVERSITY, 85% OF THIS NATION'S LIFEGUARDS ARE EITHER BI-SEXUAL OR GAY. SO WHAT?!
BocaBoy

Odenton, MD

#12 May 23, 2009
Clay who??? Seriously why is THIS news? Who cares.... unless this is Clay's way of trying pick up Adam....but even then...

WHO CARES!
Ghost of Johnny Cash

West Palm Beach, FL

#13 May 23, 2009
Clay Aiken should not have retracted his statement. That was the worst rendition of Ring of Fire I've ever heard. This Adam clown just screams everything and thinks it's all that. He sucks every bit as much as other American Iduhl prefabricated contestants.
franco

AOL

#14 May 24, 2009
Aiken = Drama Queen

“Let's go racing!!!!”

Since: Dec 08

Albuquerque, NM

#16 May 24, 2009
Clay Aiken's star is fizzeling and he had to make the news somehow. Gay or not Adam is a performer. He's young enough to be one of my kids and they all think he is eye candy. I have to agree he is not bad looking. The hair and nail polish kinda grew on me.LOL Love the smile.
Suppository

United States

#18 May 24, 2009
Isn't this considered gay bashing?
Oh wait they are both gay nevermind
Suppository

United States

#19 May 24, 2009
America didn't vote for the gay guy last season or this season, what does that tell you?
America wants an idol not a peacock
If it doesn't work out for lambert he can alway be a lifeguard I guess
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
I CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET IN 1983. DO YOU THINK I AM IN THE MINORITY OF LIFEGUARDS? HECK NO! ACCORDING TO A 1999 STUDY OUT OF STANDOFRD UNIVERSITY, 85% OF THIS NATION'S LIFEGUARDS ARE EITHER BI-SEXUAL OR GAY. SO WHAT?!
The trees

United States

#21 May 24, 2009
Gay Ache-in is pining.
Don L

United States

#22 May 24, 2009
Free-speaking Genius wrote:
He can say what he wants. People are entitled to their opinions. Get over it.
Yes he can.
And people can respond to him in whatever way they want.
Get over it.
George Takei

United States

#23 May 24, 2009
Its Love wrote:
Sounds like Clay is secretly really into Adam and his whole dangerous look. They'd make a cute couple.
EXACTLY
pulchritudinous

Miami, FL

#25 May 24, 2009
adam, its a mad, bad, sad world. we all know you da bomb, dawg
who cares

West Palm Beach, FL

#27 May 24, 2009
So they're gay. Who cares. If they have talent and entertain us that should be enough. If you don't like them don't watch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnny Cash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Famed fiddler Gordon Terry dies at age 74 (Apr '06) Mar '18 albert law 4
News Bonnie Montgomery celebrates Forever in show Feb '18 guest 1
News Music rolls on at Folsom Prison 50 years after ... Jan '18 Time Flies 1
News New TEDx North Adams Features 11 Speakers at Mo... Dec '17 cil 6
News Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies (Jul '14) Sep '16 ihatemorganton 42
News Concert Review | Hank Williams Jr.: Hat changes... (Oct '10) Jul '16 cook21 2
News Human Race (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1