Frances Strickland: Ready to lend her...

Frances Strickland: Ready to lend her voice | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 10 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Sep 27, 2010, titled Frances Strickland: Ready to lend her voice | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

People expect to see Frances Strickland with her guitar while on the campaign trail with her husband.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Rainbow Plates

Hilliard, OH

#1 Sep 27, 2010
If she sings & plays guitar as bad as she design's license plates I would hate to have to be in the same room w/ her! Only one of us would come out unscathed!
fail plates

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 27, 2010
God save us from Ohio's "Clip Art First Lady"!!! Silliest license plates in Ohio history!
Ohioan Voters

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Sep 27, 2010
For the truth about the poor judgment of John and Karen Kasich in regard to the safety and education of children, go to www.NotKasich.com and www.ABCsOfBetrayal.com .
SPam O rama

Columbus, OH

#4 Sep 27, 2010
Ohioan Voters wrote:
For the truth about the poor judgment of John and Karen Kasich in regard to the safety and education of children, go to www.NotKasich.com and www.ABCsOfBetrayal.com .
Great post! You shoot...you score!!! Now be a good lil intern and go get your latte!
Ohioan Voters

AOL

#5 Sep 28, 2010
As reported in the Columbus Dispatch newspaper series THE ABCs OF BETRAYAL, the administrators at that private school, and the affiliated church, were secretly recorded saying the following about one of the school’s child molesting Teachers/Coaches (and Youth Directors for elementary-aged children):

"We understand that if something happens between Dwayne and a student, we will be big-time liable,"
executive pastor Jim Augspurger said on the recording.
"That's a risk we take. I think before God we did the right thing and it may not be the worldly, may not even be the most prudent thing, but it is something we have done,"
he said.
"We've wiped the slate clean. I understand the situation it puts us in."

Several months after those administrators got caught committing those serious crimes against the children and consumers, one of those who participated in that 10-year Conspiracy of Criminal Negligence, Deception, Fraud, and Cover-Ups against we parents (including John and Karen Kasich) publicly stated the following (as also recorded):

"I was a Lead Pastor here for eight years and a Director Of Junior High Youth Ministries in the past. This is a Watergate. The church covered it up. I was in the meetings. I've known all these years that it was a student. And I was told to get back to wiping noses and not to let it out."

John Kasich remains silent and refuses to do anything about those serious crimes. John actually continues to send his very own daughters to that private school where those administrators remain in power, remain as a serious threat to unsuspecting consumers, and remain as horrible examples to all students (including John’s daughters Emma and Reese) on how to treat your business customers and your fellow man.

This clearly demonstrates that John Kasich does not have the integrity, leadership ability, courage, or the common sense needed to be a suitable Governor for Ohio; nor does John have good judgment in regard to the education, safety, and upbringing of children, and for protecting consumers.
Please refer to the irrefutable and overwhelming evidence at www.ABCsOfBetrayal.com and at www.NotKasich.com .
Ohioan Voters

AOL

#6 Sep 28, 2010
Columbus Ohio Prosecutor Robert S. Tobias refused to accept complaints against the administrators and their attorney for their 10-year Conspiracy of Criminal Negligence, Deception, Fraud and Cover-Ups for which there is overwhelming and irrefutable evidence. Because that prosecutor refused to fulfill his responsibilities, a parent began working with the Supreme Court of Ohio to have the school and church attorney disbarred for his part in those serious crimes.

Incredibly, that very same prosecutor, Robert S. Tobias, then accepted frivolous complaints by the law firm of that attorney after that parent simply asked two questions, the first as suggested by the Supreme Court of Ohio, about those serious crimes. That parent was then prosecuted, convicted, and sentenced to three (3) years probation for simply asking two questions about those crimes that were committed against that parent and thousands of others.

The attorney and law firm have been trying desperately to have the parent put in jail, first for following the suggestion by Supreme Court of Ohio, then again over the definition of the word title, then again because the parent contacted appeal attorneys, then again because of the Internet web site www.NotKasich.com , and yet again for distributing purely factual political information. That parent must once again appear in court in October as the school/church attorney and the law firm he works for continue to brutally harass that parent and severely disrupt his business.

For details, you may refer to the Internet web pages "Corruption Exposed By A Parent" at www.ABCsOfBetrayal.com/Corruption.htm and "Your Tax Dollars At Work" at www.ABCsOfBetrayal.com/TaxDollars.htm
throttle-jockey

Lima, OH

#7 Sep 28, 2010
fail plates wrote:
God save us from Ohio's "Clip Art First Lady"!!! Silliest license plates in Ohio history!
I agree 100% they look almost cartoonish. I got 1 truck,2 cars,2 trailers, 1 motorcycle and I got all the "red white and blue" plates and I kind of liked those. The new ones are nasty. I plan on running the ones on my rigs until they rust off or new ones come out to replace the new ones.
Do you know him

United States

#8 Sep 28, 2010
Assault by lowlife Strickland supporter:

http://www.breitbart.tv/dems-gone-wild-ohio-g...
SPam O rama

Columbus, OH

#9 Sep 28, 2010
Ohioan Voters wrote:
Columbus Ohio Prosecutor Robert S. Tobias refused to accept complaints against the administrators and their attorney for their 10-year Conspiracy of Criminal Negligence, Deception, Fraud and Cover-Ups for which there is overwhelming and irrefutable evidence. Because that prosecutor refused to fulfill his responsibilities, a parent began working with the Supreme Court of Ohio to have the school and church attorney disbarred for his part in those serious crimes.
Incredibly, that very same prosecutor, Robert S. Tobias, then accepted frivolous complaints by the law firm of that attorney after that parent simply asked two questions, the first as suggested by the Supreme Court of Ohio, about those serious crimes. That parent was then prosecuted, convicted, and sentenced to three (3) years probation for simply asking two questions about those crimes that were committed against that parent and thousands of others.
The attorney and law firm have been trying desperately to have the parent put in jail, first for following the suggestion by Supreme Court of Ohio, then again over the definition of the word title, then again because the parent contacted appeal attorneys, then again because of the Internet web site www.NotKasich.com , and yet again for distributing purely factual political information. That parent must once again appear in court in October as the school/church attorney and the law firm he works for continue to brutally harass that parent and severely disrupt his business.
For details, you may refer to the Internet web pages "Corruption Exposed By A Parent" at www.ABCsOfBetrayal.com/Corruption.htm and "Your Tax Dollars At Work" at www.ABCsOfBetrayal.com/TaxDollars.htm
nice spam job lowly paid student intern! Go treat yourself to another double latte with cream frothy whipped topping!!! BARfFffF!!!!
Ohioan Voters

AOL

#10 Sep 29, 2010
Not Spam, but the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Below are links to just two Columbus Dispatch stories about just two of the child molesters that the school and church knew about but chose to protect them and deceive and defraud we parents while deliberately endangering the students:

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_ne...

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_ne...

Go to www.ABCsOfBetrayal.com for additional evidence including audio recordings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnny Cash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies (Jul '14) Sep '16 ihatemorganton 42
News Concert Review | Hank Williams Jr.: Hat changes... (Oct '10) Jul '16 cook21 2
News Human Race (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News On This Day: Johnny Cash Plays at Folsom Prison (Jan '09) Jan '16 Ryan Riders 23
News Johnny Cash, June Carter Cash's Life Together D... (Jul '15) Jul '15 BIG bad John 1
News Flashback: See Linda Ronstadt's Heartbreaking D... (Jul '15) Jul '15 orangeman7754 1
News The Simpsons: From Michael Jackson to Johnny Ca... (May '15) May '15 Together Great 2
More from around the web