Williams' donation benefits Dyess

Williams' donation benefits Dyess

There are 45 comments on the Jonesboro Sun story from Feb 23, 2007, titled Williams' donation benefits Dyess. In it, Jonesboro Sun reports that:

Country music promoter Gene Williams of "Gene Williams Country Television Show" talks with Mississippi County Judge Steve McGuire and Judy Williams Jernigan Thursday in Dyess.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jonesboro Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just wondering

Lenzburg, IL

#42 Nov 1, 2008
In the present wrote:
<quoted text>
They haven't even done anything to bring the town back to how it was in the 1960's either!!! It's a giant junk yard with folks ripping off good hearted people now! A bunch of crack heads on welfare!

Jonesboro, AR

#43 Nov 2, 2008
ba da bing wrote:
if ya'll are talking about monica sims, yea she does have a good job at the bank thats how she pays for all the boos (liquor) she slams down when shes not working, i dont dobt she gives good head hadnt had a go at her myself guess i dont make enough money for her class HAHA but i tell you what her friend BIG JEN can BLOW either way their nothing but a big bunch a drunks that think there hot shit
Boy Boy Boy, did ya'll see BIG JENN's halloween costume, that ole girl needa loose some weight b4 she go in public like that again, I wonder if she even has a full sized mirror in her house. LMAO
But we tried

Memphis, TN

#44 Jan 9, 2009
Yes, SPv but at least we all tried to do something. I complain on here a lot but I have that right because I put so much time, energy and money into trying to help Dyess. It's sort of like being mad about the election results without actually having voted yourself. To randomly insult people who try to help you and your town is the lowest, most ignorant and deprived way of expressing your hardened heart and lack of intelligence. There are local people who were involved that DO deserve your berating because they did use your town as a means to personal financial gain. But, about 70% of the Cash Committee were honst people who followed there heart and reached out to help. Get a grip and stop showing your ignorance.

Little Rock, AR

#45 Jan 9, 2009
I just do not understand why you people want to bash someone who is doing nothing but helping the town..

As far as the comments on Mr. Sims daughter way uncalled for. Does anyone know if she is still single?

Mountain Home, AR

#46 Jun 23, 2009
nah she isnt single. she is shacked up with some young boy named dog or something there is dyess. but if ive heard correctly she doesnt care if she is dating someone...if she likes what she hears (dont take much talkin) she'll go for ya. just give her a text, im sure will reply. but then again, you cant always believe what you hear or read for that matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnny Cash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Famed fiddler Gordon Terry dies at age 74 (Apr '06) Mar 6 albert law 4
News Bonnie Montgomery celebrates Forever in show Feb 20 guest 1
News Music rolls on at Folsom Prison 50 years after ... Jan '18 Time Flies 1
News New TEDx North Adams Features 11 Speakers at Mo... Dec '17 cil 6
News Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies (Jul '14) Sep '16 ihatemorganton 42
News Concert Review | Hank Williams Jr.: Hat changes... (Oct '10) Jul '16 cook21 2
News Human Race (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1