Williams' donation benefits Dyess

Williams' donation benefits Dyess

There are 45 comments on the Jonesboro Sun story from Feb 23, 2007, titled Williams' donation benefits Dyess. In it, Jonesboro Sun reports that:

Country music promoter Gene Williams of "Gene Williams Country Television Show" talks with Mississippi County Judge Steve McGuire and Judy Williams Jernigan Thursday in Dyess.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jonesboro Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
AJ Henson

Memphis, TN

#1 Feb 23, 2007
I am extremely grateful for what Gene Williams did for Dyess and the Memory of J. R. Cash.
Jim

United States

#2 Feb 24, 2007
good jesture...
whatfor

Caraway, AR

#3 Nov 3, 2007
what has the money been used for? anyone seen anything?
7138961nigga

Blytheville, AR

#4 Dec 6, 2007
well the administration building is currently getting bids put on it. and gene williams aint what you think he is he is a drunk, who wants the memorial to be called gene williams memorial.
hello

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Dec 8, 2007
actually the money from williams was used to purchase the old admin bldg from doc stone. so go on with your sorry ass.
hello

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Dec 8, 2007
7138961 you said a mouth full there i agree with that.
hello

Trumann, AR

#7 Dec 9, 2007
sorry bout that it was bought from charlie stone
Gravel Road Rider

Caraway, AR

#8 Dec 10, 2007
AJ Henson wrote:
I am extremely grateful for what Gene Williams did for Dyess and the Memory of J. R. Cash.
Thats why you and your brother joined in with everyone else in sayig you didnt want the drunk around you. I remember i was there..... At one of your im johnny cash's friend meetings
7138961nigga

Trumann, AR

#9 Dec 15, 2007
i dont know who you think this is but its not hello aint my brother get it right.
7138961nigga

Trumann, AR

#10 Dec 15, 2007
my bad didnt read the aj henson comment gravel road rider is right
alllllriiiiight

Lake City, AR

#11 Feb 23, 2008
Larry Sim's daughter doesnt have a gag reflex.
giggidy giggidy goo

im serious tho and she gives alot of head if she thinks you have a little money
Rock Crawler

Lake City, AR

#12 Feb 24, 2008
whoooo-weeee Larry and the johnny cash crew and Gene Williams. Here we go.. any one who wants to can go ask larry in private his real feelings about Gene and listen to crap that spills out. He doesn't remember Gene gave him 50 grand. Now the way i see it it's Gene 50
johnny 0
Why shouldnt Gene have his Name up in lights in his hometown.Not just his boyhood home. The Henson Bros. are just like Johnny they left here and never looked back until some bonehead came up with the Cash Memorial and then they only show up for the meetings and then get the hell out of here quick. Now they want to bring Tommy Cash back in here, he says i never wanted to leave dyess well Tommy bring your money and move your ass back. share the riches. I feel the same way about all the out of towners on the committee dont tell me how much you miss dyess it's still here. Bring your money and get started dont just have a meeting and try to figure out how to get money from poor people who dont have two nickles to rub together. But will miss paying there light bill to go to the concert.
Stop taking advantage of the town for your own selfish designs and get right with the citizens.Com e out of the meetings and let the city folk know what kinda screwing there gonna get up front.
Laterz
A J H

Laurel, MS

#13 Feb 25, 2008
whatfor wrote:
what has the money been used for? anyone seen anything?
The Dyess Administration has been purchased and the roof repaired.
A J H

Laurel, MS

#14 Feb 25, 2008
The Dyess Administration building has been purchased and the roof repaired.
Rock Crawler

Lake City, AR

#15 Feb 26, 2008
AJ thats really great. Now what else has been done to make the city bright and cheerfull.
Let me answer that for you because your not from Dyess... Not a dad gum thing. This aint about you and that stupid commitee. Or the things you do. It's about Dyess as a Town and the Town aint behind Larry or the commitee either so you need to get lost.
If you and the rest of Larry's yes men would leave he would have to work the city.
Rock Crawler

Lake City, AR

#16 Feb 26, 2008
AJ Henson wrote:
No your Not or you would line Larry up!!!!!!!!!!
Rock Crawler

Lake City, AR

#17 Feb 26, 2008
Gravel Road Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats why you and your brother joined in with everyone else in sayig you didnt want the drunk around you. I remember i was there..... At one of your im johnny cash's friend meetings
Written in response to : AJ Henson wrote:

You aint fooling no one.......... You could careless A.J. It's about trying to have someone remember your old butt kicks out.
friend

United States

#18 Feb 29, 2008
alllllriiiiight wrote:
Larry Sim's daughter doesnt have a gag reflex.
giggidy giggidy goo
im serious tho and she gives alot of head if she thinks you have a little money
You are nothing but a liar and trouble maker. You are just jealous because she probably turned you down. She does not need anyone's money because she has her own good paying job at the bank.
You are just trying to start something about an innocent person just because of who her father is.
I wonder what someone could make up about your wife,sister, or mother.
25 cent

Monette, AR

#19 Mar 1, 2008
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing but a liar and trouble maker. You are just jealous because she probably turned you down. She does not need anyone's money because she has her own good paying job at the bank.
You are just trying to start something about an innocent person just because of who her father is.
I wonder what someone could make up about your wife,sister, or mother.
And then agian matbe someone doesn't want to admit the truth
SPv

Oakland, TN

#21 Oct 24, 2008
Rock Crawler wrote:
AJ thats really great. Now what else has been done to make the city bright and cheerfull.
Let me answer that for you because your not from Dyess... Not a dad gum thing. This aint about you and that stupid commitee. Or the things you do. It's about Dyess as a Town and the Town aint behind Larry or the commitee either so you need to get lost.
If you and the rest of Larry's yes men would leave he would have to work the city.
Looks like the committee got lost and left town; none of you have done anything in Dyess to bring the town back to the way it used to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnny Cash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New TEDx North Adams Features 11 Speakers at Mo... Dec 7 cil 6
News Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies (Jul '14) Sep '16 ihatemorganton 42
News Concert Review | Hank Williams Jr.: Hat changes... (Oct '10) Jul '16 cook21 2
News Human Race (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News On This Day: Johnny Cash Plays at Folsom Prison (Jan '09) Jan '16 Ryan Riders 23
News Johnny Cash, June Carter Cash's Life Together D... (Jul '15) Jul '15 BIG bad John 1
News Flashback: See Linda Ronstadt's Heartbreaking D... (Jul '15) Jul '15 orangeman7754 1
More from around the web