Adam Lambert didn't really make Clay ...

Adam Lambert didn't really make Clay Aiken's ears bleed

There are 6 comments on the Zap2it.com story from May 23, 2009, titled Adam Lambert didn't really make Clay Aiken's ears bleed. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Clay Aiken says blood didn't truly pour forth from his ears when he heard runner-up Adam Lambert sing "Ring of Fire" - and hey, he's sorry for his "colorful choice of words." The former Idol contestant writes in a blog on his Web site dated Friday that "I obviously meant it as a colorful statement to imply that I did not enjoy what I heard." He ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

who me

Chicago, IL

#1 May 23, 2009
what a jerk! he just wants to get some attention. go back to obscurity, gaiken!
mary ann

Philippines

#2 May 23, 2009
Of course, how can Clay think that we would take him literally! Does he really think fans can be that stupid? What he hate is how he said it.He is disgusting. He has just lost lots of fans.
teddy

Philippines

#3 May 23, 2009
I was sorry to read Clay Aiken's comments on Adam Lambert. I used to be a fan of his, now I am not. Clay has shown to all of us the kind of person he is.
Jae

Deshler, OH

#4 May 24, 2009
hmmm, think someone is jealous.
Denise

Lake Alfred, FL

#5 May 25, 2009
I am really upset that Clay Aiken's would even have the nerve to talk about Adam. I think he is a great singer. He should have won A.I. Are you jealous Clay??
Jen

Malaysia

#6 Jun 4, 2009
I wonder how many of you people bothered to go in and read the full text of Clay's comments on Adam.If you had, I am sure that you will find the whole issue has been blown out of proportion.He was asked a question in his own blogpage and he gave a candid reply.An honest opinion and he was blasted for it.Maybe he should have just ignored the question(which would have hurt the fan)or better still be a hypocrite and sing praises for something he does not like.Personally I salute him for that and do not think that he is jealous.Why should be be?He is and will still be the best male vocalist to come out of AI!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnny Cash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies (Jul '14) Sep '16 ihatemorganton 42
News Concert Review | Hank Williams Jr.: Hat changes... (Oct '10) Jul '16 cook21 2
News Human Race (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News On This Day: Johnny Cash Plays at Folsom Prison (Jan '09) Jan '16 Ryan Riders 23
News Johnny Cash, June Carter Cash's Life Together D... (Jul '15) Jul '15 BIG bad John 1
News Flashback: See Linda Ronstadt's Heartbreaking D... (Jul '15) Jul '15 orangeman7754 1
News The Simpsons: From Michael Jackson to Johnny Ca... (May '15) May '15 Together Great 2
More from around the web