Great Balls of Fire! Jerry Lee Lewis ...

Great Balls of Fire! Jerry Lee Lewis rocks again at 75

There are 3 comments on the The Independent story from Sep 11, 2010, titled Great Balls of Fire! Jerry Lee Lewis rocks again at 75. In it, The Independent reports that:

Jerry Lee Lewis, a rock and roller who a lot of people will assume had gone to the great rehabilitation unit in the sky many years ago, is surprisingly alive, remarkably well, and is about to launch an album on the eve of his 75th birthday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Independent.

Marco

Northampton, UK

#1 Sep 15, 2010
Surprisingly alive? Bit harsh lol.

It's a fun album. Jerry Lee is better in the studio than live these days.
http://www.classicpopicons.com/jerry-lee-lewi...
CountryST

Evanston, IL

#2 Sep 17, 2010
I'm very curious as to what tracks people will like best -- so much amazing talent all around. Anyone have a favorite?

http://www.countrystandardtime.com/d/cdreview...
Jimbo

Basildon, UK

#3 Dec 12, 2010
What a money grabbing man. We went to his 64th b/day party at the Nesbit Ranch (we paid) and left a program from London Fairfields Hall where we first saw him perform.
His wife said that he could sign it right then but if we keft $10, she would mail it as soon as possible.
After many emails, 11 yrs llater we are still waiting.
A dispicable way to treat fans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnny Cash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies (Jul '14) Sep '16 ihatemorganton 42
News Concert Review | Hank Williams Jr.: Hat changes... (Oct '10) Jul '16 cook21 2
News Human Race (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News On This Day: Johnny Cash Plays at Folsom Prison (Jan '09) Jan '16 Ryan Riders 23
News Johnny Cash, June Carter Cash's Life Together D... (Jul '15) Jul '15 BIG bad John 1
News Flashback: See Linda Ronstadt's Heartbreaking D... (Jul '15) Jul '15 orangeman7754 1
News The Simpsons: From Michael Jackson to Johnny Ca... (May '15) May '15 Together Great 2
More from around the web