Johnny Cash Possessions Hit the Aucti...

Johnny Cash Possessions Hit the Auction Block in LA

There are 5 comments on the NBC Miami story from Oct 27, 2010, titled Johnny Cash Possessions Hit the Auction Block in LA. In it, NBC Miami reports that:

It's a pre-holiday sale like no other. A treasure trove of personal items once belonging to music legend Johnny Cash are going on the auction block in Beverly Hills in early December.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Miami.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#1 Oct 28, 2010
Why is his trash any better than mine?
Duh

Syracuse, NY

#2 Nov 1, 2010
triple6vamp wrote:
Because he helped create rock n roll. Because he was as big as Elvis. Because he had his own TV show. Because he is a all genre artist that happens to be a legend. Because he is Johnny F*cking Cash... thats why!

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#3 Nov 2, 2010
Who cares
triple6 is a nerd

Luzerne, PA

#4 Nov 2, 2010
triple6vamp wrote:
because he wasn't inbred kentucky white trash---like YOU.

lmao!
triple6 is a nerd

Luzerne, PA

#5 Nov 2, 2010
triple6vamp wrote:
Who cares
YOU DO---or you wouldn't have posted twice, when you should be studying for your junior high test.

lmao!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnny Cash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Concert Review | Hank Williams Jr.: Hat changes... (Oct '10) Jul 13 cook21 2
News Human Race Apr '16 Lucy Jane 2
News Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies (Jul '14) Apr '16 Cchurch 40
News On This Day: Johnny Cash Plays at Folsom Prison (Jan '09) Jan '16 Ryan Riders 23
News Johnny Cash, June Carter Cash's Life Together D... (Jul '15) Jul '15 BIG bad John 1
News Flashback: See Linda Ronstadt's Heartbreaking D... (Jul '15) Jul '15 orangeman7754 1
News The Simpsons: From Michael Jackson to Johnny Ca... (May '15) May '15 Together Great 2
More from around the web