Clay Aiken sounds off on 'American Idol' and runner-up Adam Lam...

May 22, 2009 Read more: Orlando Sentinel
Clay Aiken is no fan of Adam Lambert . The "American Idol" also-ran has blasted this season's runner-up on his Web site, mocking Lambert's rendition of "Ring of Fire" as "contrived," ''awful" and "slightly frightening." According to Aiken, he tunes into the show about once a season - and this year, he caught Lambert's take on Johnny Cash and ... Read more
Enough Already

United States

#1 May 23, 2009
All things considered Clay, you're right, it's doubtful pretty much anyone cares what you think. You have your small collection of fans, but as a "professional", you missed the boat.

Your little whiny rant sounded more like a jealous bitchfest than anything else.

Since: Jan 09

Scottsdale, AZ

#2 May 23, 2009
What's up with this guy?
muchobliged

Mountain View, CA

#3 May 24, 2009
lol it's true! It is him just ranting. Maybe he feels threatened that Adam is stepping on his turf. You know, with the whole gay thing. I know if I was Clay I would watch out.
It's totally backfiring though because people only judge Clay harshly for his comment.
Mia

AOL

#4 May 24, 2009
The only thing I could tell you about Clay Aiken is that he was a runner-up on American idol and he is gay. I couldn't even tell you one song he has done. Completely forgettable. The comments by Clay Aiken won't matter one iota to Adam Lambert. It sounded like whining jealousy to me. Clay Aikens talent doesn't even begin to compare to the talent of Adam Lambert and the "gay" quotient doesn't even come into it.
Think

Oviedo, FL

#5 May 24, 2009
Poor Clay always seems to be putting his foot in his mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnny Cash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On This Day: Johnny Cash Plays at Folsom Prison (Jan '09) Mar 23 drstat2 18
Rare album??? Mar 18 JoshsDeals 1
News Photo Gallery: Kellye Cash SheppardPHOTO Galler... (Sep '14) Oct '14 ChopperBlades 3
News Slim Dusty's - Best Of' Hits Chart Milestone Do... (Sep '14) Sep '14 signs 1
News Eating artists in Southwestern Connecticut dish... (Sep '14) Sep '14 BPT 2
News What we need: More songs about Indianapolis (Jul '07) Jul '14 NEW 23
News Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies (Jul '14) Jul '14 Webmaster 39
More from around the web