Williamson's Irwin tribute in top ten

Williamson's Irwin tribute in top ten

There are 1 comment on the The West Australian story from Dec 3, 2006, titled Williamson's Irwin tribute in top ten. In it, The West Australian reports that:

John Williamson's tribute to the late crocodile hunter Steve Irwin has debuted in the top ten of this week's Motorola ARIA country chart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The West Australian.

COLLEEN THRUPP

Murrumba, Australia

#1 Dec 4, 2006
WOULDN'T IT BE FITTING IF MR WILLIAMSON CONTRIBUTED 100% OF SALES TO WILD LIFE WARRIORS ... GO ON JOHN!
NOW THAT WOULD BE WHAT BEING "TRUE BLUE" IS ALL ABOUT ...

ISN'T IT IRONIC THAT AUSTRALIA HAS A GROWING LIST OF TALENT THAT PATHED THE WAY TO THE FAR DISTANT SHORES OF AMERICA AND FOUND FAME AND FORTUNE IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY BEFORE BEING HAILED AUSTRALIA'S NEXT "OVERNIGHT" SENSATION ...

STEVE IRWIN AND KEITH URBAN ARE JUST TWO AND IT MAKES ME SO PROUD THAT THEY ARE BOTH STILL REGARDED AS "TRUE BLUE" ...

COLLEEN ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Powerful camps behind Conservative nomination s... (Oct '14) Oct '14 SHYKORA PAUL arts 1
News Slim Dusty's - Best Of' Hits Chart Milestone Do... (Sep '14) Sep '14 signs 1
News Raucous reception for miners (May '06) May '12 Crazytempest 3
News In His Own Words: Ron Paul at U.C. Berkeley as ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 paul shykora ARTs 2
News Tory MP used public funds to back candidate (Nov '10) Nov '10 alter ego 2
News Urban on top (Jan '07) Nov '10 John 19
News Thousands Expected at Irwin's Service (Sep '06) Nov '10 Irving Shipbuilding 7
More from around the web