John Stamos's Birthday

John Stamos's Birthday

There are 6 comments on the A Movie Every Day story from Aug 27, 2007, titled John Stamos's Birthday. In it, A Movie Every Day reports that:

Search for fan contact info for John Stamos A look back on highlights of John Stamos's acting career in film to date via Movie Posters : Please check out the work of John Stamos available for purchase from our ... via A Movie Every Day

Join the discussion below, or Read more at A Movie Every Day.

drea

United States

#1 Aug 29, 2007
I have your birthday present's for you come by and get them.Happy birthday sweetheart and Yes, I will marry you forever.
Madson Stamos

Skokie, IL

#2 Sep 6, 2007
Dear john Stamos,
Guess what WHere related your like my eighth cousin it's tottaly awesome! I know it seems weird but its true write back ann Shalom!

Sincerely,
Madison
Linda

Menlo Park, CA

#3 Sep 10, 2007
Dear John.

You are an incredible actor/musician. You put your heart and soul into all you do and it shows. You also possess two qualities that make you one of the greats - intregity and class!
1 fan of john stamos

Hialeah, FL

#4 Oct 27, 2007
He does not read these forums just to let u know
ana stamos

Kailua Kona, HI

#5 Jan 5, 2008
you are an incredible actor/musician. you put your heart and soul to me into all you do it shows your mine.
BEACHBOYFAN

Downey, CA

#6 Jan 5, 2008
HEY DOES JOHN STAMOS MOTHER LIVE IN CYPRESS CA? IF SO IM GOING OVER THERE AND GETTING HIS AUTOGRAPH. WHAT KIND OF CAR HE DRIVE?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Stamos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'I didn't think The Chase would work' Apr '16 Hatethechaseaus 1
News John Stamos arrested for DUI (Jun '15) Jun '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Bruno Mars talks about his chilly halftime show... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Old Sam 1
News General Hospital's Kin Shriner on John Stamos, ... (Feb '13) Jan '14 amw 32
John Stamos - nude ! (Aug '11) Feb '13 fungirl8211 2
News John Stamos will resume role as paramedic on 'ER' (Jul '06) Jul '12 emily 5
News Lori Loughlin (Aug '07) Aug '11 Lorilover123 5
More from around the web