John Stamos joining ER?

Full story: Tvsquad.com 32
That's what the New York Post is reporting. Jake In Progress seems to be a goner, so that will give Stamos a chance to reprise his short-lived role as an EMT worker on the NBC show. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Martinez

Greeley, CO

#1 Jan 25, 2006
Now this is a hunk.
Meleah

AOL

#2 Feb 10, 2006
he is so hot i love him more than anyone in the world.
he is so hot.
thomasina

North Manchester, IN

#3 Feb 16, 2006
cool, john stamos AND goran visnic to look at!!!!!!!!!! leguiziamo is funny but not hot
Melanie Singer

Hialeah, FL

#8 Mar 9, 2006
lol, that was funny Bob Saget, ur funny ok, o and saw is Dave Coulier ok, man, i think he should stay on ER because of Jake in Progress Now, hey do u guys no that i know Seth Gabel
tommy chronic

Louisville, KY

#9 Mar 11, 2006
...hmmph...here i was thinking relative obscurity was ready to welcome him back after the divorce...
Melanie Singer

Hialeah, FL

#10 Mar 12, 2006
i know but what about er and his career to? hugh? and i do welcome him back after the divorce no one said i didn't did they...
Bob Saget

Fort Myers, FL

#11 Mar 13, 2006
i hence... u little pants people should stop all this jake in progress and er talk... and start talking about things that are important like global warming... florida is going to flood

p.s.
i was just shitting you, that was a load of crap... I LOVE JOHNSON, er i mean JOHN STAMOS!!!
Melanie Singer

Hialeah, FL

#12 Mar 13, 2006
hey bob saget i know that we should care about gloabel warming i aslo care about john stamos to ok, don't u too.
Bob Saget

Fort Myers, FL

#15 Mar 14, 2006
HEY HEY HEY... IT'S Fat ALBERT!!!
Alex

United States

#16 Mar 14, 2006
he's funny and very very fat
Melanie Singer

Hialeah, FL

#17 Mar 14, 2006
ok alex yea shut up and get out of here ok, and bob saget, lol. what r u talking about, lol.
Alex

United States

#18 Mar 14, 2006
i was talking about fat albery in his movie

and by the way the USA is a free country so i can stay here sukka, and i also have freedom of speech
Melanie Singer

Hialeah, FL

#19 Mar 15, 2006
alex u have no friends so go jeezes gooooooooooooooooodbyyyyyyyyyy yye, no one likes u , so go be gone, and die is so huge deep black pit in hell from where u belong now, BYE LOOSER, lol. jeeeeeeeeeeeeezes
Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#42 Mar 30, 2006
hey, i'm melanie ok, and stoping saying mean stuff about everyone, and john stamos is cool, Hi John
Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#43 Mar 30, 2006
hey every body guess what i just bought the tape The Dissapearnce of Chirstina with john stamos in it, good job john, it is so good i just the watched the whole entire thing, its like scary/mystery u know, o i watch Fatal Vows to that was so good aswell, man i have to get the 3rd season of full house so bad..........
GRR. lol,
Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#44 Mar 30, 2006
hey john stamos sir, why would u let bob saget talk to u like that if u r his friend. hey have u guys hear my name before
Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#45 Mar 30, 2006
what is this spell cast thing?
Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#47 Mar 31, 2006
why do u love me, how old r u?
Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#48 Mar 31, 2006
whats ur number bob
Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#50 Apr 4, 2006
the real bob isn't 17, why did u change ur name to his

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Stamos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruno Mars talks about his chilly halftime show... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Old Sam 1
General Hospital's Kin Shriner on John Stamos, ... (Feb '13) Jan '14 amw 32
John Stamos - nude ! (Aug '11) Feb '13 fungirl8211 2
John Stamos will resume role as paramedic on 'ER' (Jul '06) Jul '12 emily 5
Lori Loughlin (Aug '07) Aug '11 Lorilover123 5
John Stamos To Join Beach Boys For Terri Schiav... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Murray 3
John Stamos should date Jennifer Aniston (Mar '09) May '11 Yes 4
More from around the web