What cost him a sexy night with actre...

What cost him a sexy night with actress...

There are 6 comments on the Newindpress story from May 25, 2006, titled What cost him a sexy night with actress.... In it, Newindpress reports that:

WASHINGTON: American TV star John Stamos admits his inability to hold alcohol cost him missing on an opportunity to spend a passionate night with actress Heather Locklear.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newindpress.

#1 Jun 7, 2006
Its me again, but he is dounding to desperate and i hate people like that, and wanting to get attention since he hasn't been on TV to much, but i am still a huge faqn of John Stamos!

#2 Jun 8, 2006
Well, it does sound like John. He would've slept with her though . I guarantee it. I'm a huge fan of his. I don't think he was trying to get attention. He's gonna be on ER next season as a regular, so he doesn't need the publicity. Plus with his and Rebecca Romjin break up and all. Oh well.
John Stamos

United States

#3 Jun 17, 2006
sh.ut up bri!
Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#5 Oct 20, 2006
u showed him bri , and this is not the really john

#6 Oct 21, 2006
Melanie Singer

Miami, FL

#7 Oct 23, 2006
anytime girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Stamos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News John Stamos arrested for DUI Jun '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Bruno Mars talks about his chilly halftime show... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Old Sam 1
News General Hospital's Kin Shriner on John Stamos, ... (Feb '13) Jan '14 amw 32
John Stamos - nude ! (Aug '11) Feb '13 fungirl8211 2
News John Stamos will resume role as paramedic on 'ER' (Jul '06) Jul '12 emily 5
News Lori Loughlin (Aug '07) Aug '11 Lorilover123 5
News John Stamos To Join Beach Boys For Terri Schiav... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Murray 3
More from around the web