John Stamo's Number 1 Fan Wants to Ap...

John Stamo's Number 1 Fan Wants to Apoligise to everyone

Posted in the John Stamos Forum

Melanie Singer

Hialeah, FL

#1 Feb 13, 2007
OMG! guys I am so sorry that i was acting like a bitch 2 u! I am really not like that at all. I am a very nice, cute teen age girl. I do support John Stamos and I really do care about him. I am his number one fan and it just bothers me that this is a John Stamos Forum and somepeople are talking about other celebrites. I hope you guys all forgive me.
Melanie Singer

Hialeah, FL

#2 Feb 13, 2007
:-) lol! that is like the gayest smiley face in the world!lol!
A JS Fan

Stafford Springs, CT

#3 Feb 15, 2007
Well JPS doesnt own these boards other than his own so thats quite cool you admit you were acting like one. But really who are we to judge cuz we all dont know eachother personally. Would love it if you could admit that you dont know him personally and in real life and you are just a fan like the rest of us are and that you have to learn that the only people who know him are his agents, family, his webmaster and best friend whoo I respect now Ken Hada, others but cool you admit some things. Its always good to tell the truth no matter what. and yeah. I dont like it when someone talks about other celebs on on another celebs boards. Its like go to another bored for that cuz I am sure there are other boards for other celebs here. :)
Melanie Singer

Hialeah, FL

#4 Feb 15, 2007
Ok you have to believe me that i do know him. I really go to a Boarding school in Florida and um my parents are divorced. I don't see him alot. I live with my mom who also lives in florida. I am telling the truth though. And thanks for forgiving me. : )
A JS Fan

Stafford Springs, CT

#5 Feb 19, 2007
Sorry. I donnt believe you unless you have proof. Sorry. Dont post false things and not a problem. Just admit you dont know him though and htings will be great!
Melanie Singer

West Palm Beach, FL

#6 Feb 20, 2007
ok stop telling the truth don't give if u don't care thanx!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Stamos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'I didn't think The Chase would work' (Apr '16) Apr '16 Hatethechaseaus 1
News John Stamos arrested for DUI (Jun '15) Jun '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Bruno Mars talks about his chilly halftime show... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Old Sam 1
News General Hospital's Kin Shriner on John Stamos, ... (Feb '13) Jan '14 amw 32
John Stamos - nude ! (Aug '11) Feb '13 fungirl8211 2
News John Stamos will resume role as paramedic on 'ER' (Jul '06) Jul '12 emily 5
News Lori Loughlin (Aug '07) Aug '11 Lorilover123 5
More from around the web