Stamos Dating Model?

Stamos Dating Model?

There are 1 comment on the PR-inside.com story from Nov 15, 2007, titled Stamos Dating Model?. In it, PR-inside.com reports that:

“They were definitely together. They're seeing each other. It's a very new relationship.”

ER star JOHN STAMOS is dating lingerie model EMMA HEMING, according to reports. The actor and the Victoria's Secret model were spotted at Indochine in New York City on Thursday with pals Ben Silverman, ... via PR-inside.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PR-inside.com.

drea

Downey, CA

#1 Nov 19, 2007
John Sweetheart stay away from Emma Heming she is a Victoria Secret model just like your ex wife Rebecca. Do you really want another marriage that does not work out and another Divorce? You do not need some one like Emma she hurt you and leave just like Rebecca did. The models you date are using you and they will leave you and marry some one else. You are better off dating a down to earth woman like me. I love you do the right thing and stay with your true love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Stamos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'I didn't think The Chase would work' (Apr '16) Apr '16 Hatethechaseaus 1
News John Stamos arrested for DUI (Jun '15) Jun '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Bruno Mars talks about his chilly halftime show... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Old Sam 1
News General Hospital's Kin Shriner on John Stamos, ... (Feb '13) Jan '14 amw 32
John Stamos - nude ! (Aug '11) Feb '13 fungirl8211 2
News John Stamos will resume role as paramedic on 'ER' (Jul '06) Jul '12 emily 5
News Lori Loughlin (Aug '07) Aug '11 Lorilover123 5
More from around the web